Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vaerion

Oct 4, 2016
Hello,

People who are playing skywars or egg wars have i all the same problems.
Hackers..
Hackers who are glitching out of there glass or who fly out of them.
Is it possible that the dev's fix this?

Why barriers:

Well, 1. You can look through it // 2. You can't break it.. Sooo they can not glitch through.

My second suggestion is the next problem.
Hackers flying out of their glass..
There is for me 1 simple fix for that.. Just place something above the player heads, soo that they not can fly out of their glass box.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Well, devolopers are in the works in a new anti cheat. In the mean time, you can report hackers here: reports.cubecraft.net
Be aware you must have video evidence to report.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Sorry for your inconvenience.

MrAmin

Dec 21, 2016
Placing somthing above the player head wont get the job done because it wont remove the player hack afterwards. In my opinion the only solution is a good anti-cheat or an undercover player with the ability to kick/warn hackers.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think the Developers are really doing, it will take some time but I think it will be fine! Do you have for people who hack or people who can not normally behave proof you can here -> reports.cubecraft.net, People reporten it is given to all! :p
Have a nice evening!

Vaerion

Oct 4, 2016
Well, devolopers are in the works in a new anti cheat. In the mean time, you can report hackers here: reports.cubecraft.net
Be aware you must have video evidence to report.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Sorry for your inconvenience.

I'm allready making report with recording players :)

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I quite like it how there is no glass above the cages. This is because if the hackers do fly out the it is much easier to record them then than later in the game.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello,

People who are playing skywars or egg wars have i all the same problems.
Hackers..
Hackers who are glitching out of there glass or who fly out of them.
Is it possible that the dev's fix this?

Why barriers:

Well, 1. You can look through it // 2. You can't break it.. Sooo they can not glitch through.

My second suggestion is the next problem.
Hackers flying out of their glass..
There is for me 1 simple fix for that.. Just place something above the player heads, soo that they not can fly out of their glass box.
They can still phase through barriers. This will not solve the problem. Just wait for the new anti-cheat.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It is not enough, yeah, he won't be able to fly to mid or whatever but when the game starts, Boom, you are over.
We need to wait for the Anti-Cheat,(Sorry for saying the same crap all over again but Yeah) I think it is being worked on day and night like some people have said but yeah, the problem is not the glass, the problem is the Anti-Cheat and the people that don't have a life and start Hacking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom