Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RandomJoppee

May 21, 2017
Hey,

Maybe it's a good idea to send mod's etc. a warning if a player is acting unnormal. (Hacking etc.) In stead of just banning people. It causes that people who aren't hacking get banned. That's really annoying.
Rulebreakers can be found at this way easily.

Greetings,
Achaneck

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
  1. That would cause spam
  2. Staff cannot join already started games
  3. If the aniticheat detects abnormal activity, it bans them (best way to keep the Network hackers-free)
  4. If you got falsely banned send a DM (Direct Message) to @CrazymanJR via Discord.
  5. Next time post your suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/ :)
You said staff cannot join already started games.
You know? When we were building that trump wall? And @Nikoshka joined the ''started'' game?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
staff-reading-chat[1].png

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
This is unnecessary as it would be abused greatly as stated before me. I believe that this would make the mod's play time unenjoyable as there are so many hackers on this server. This suggestion is rather repetitive, and has been denied several times, which is why the staff team has decided against it. My opinion on this matter is a No

aphelion

Jul 3, 2017
I guess people have already offered some community-focused opinions on this.

Realistically, you might not believe it, but machines are very good at what they do. Computers can do complex maths equations and learn from the large amount of data the network can generate to better understand how players act and interact. A properly trained and programmed piece of software to serve as an anticheat can be much more efficient than a human having a guess by eye on if a player is using disallowed mods. Edit: The reason why it is so difficult is that a client can play around with packets to deceive the server, as well. It's like a game of Tom and Jerry, the server and the client developers will aim to constantly update their systems to stay in the game. We'll, hopefully, get to a point where this will be efficient enough to learn from behaviour that manual intervention will not be needed as much.

Some players might be banned falsely by such a system as it learns, but they are built to compensate with things like the player's connection. This reduces load on staff, as well. They are volunteers, after all. Nobody wants to spend their free time watching over hackers forever. They're players, just like yourself, and they want to spend some of their time assisting with moderation. Their job should not be more difficult if technology can be used to relieve them.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I guess people have already offered some community-focused opinions on this.

Realistically, you might not believe it, but machines are very good at what they do. Computers can do complex maths equations and learn from the large amount of data the network can generate to better understand how players act and interact. A properly trained and programmed piece of software to serve as an anticheat can be much more efficient than a human having a guess by eye on if a player is using disallowed mods. Edit: The reason why it is so difficult is that a client can play around with packets to deceive the server, as well. It's like a game of Tom and Jerry, the server and the client developers will aim to constantly update their systems to stay in the game. We'll, hopefully, get to a point where this will be efficient enough to learn from behaviour that manual intervention will not be needed as much.

Some players might be banned falsely by such a system as it learns, but they are built to compensate with things like the player's connection. This reduces load on staff, as well. They are volunteers, after all. Nobody wants to spend their free time watching over hackers forever. They're players, just like yourself, and they want to spend some of their time assisting with moderation. Their job should not be more difficult if technology can be used to relieve them.
The machine is perfect; The human who made it is not.
Post locked man
I'm not staff nor can(I cannot) lock threads

RandomJoppee

May 21, 2017
I've read all of your comments, and I've contacted a staff member on discord because I was banned for no reason. Actually, I think now they have to continue their anticheat software. it will catch most of the hackers. And if someone gets banned without hacking etc. They can contact @CrazymanJR on discord.
Thanks for all of you, for changing my mind.

Greetings,

Achaneck

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom