• They are all as good as each other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Just a quick note, these towers won't be as extreme as last time (*cough elemental tower* *cough that one that was Redstone and quartz)

Idea One: Meteor Tower:

You know that potion that is good but not so OP that it kills everything (*cough cough* like the Zeus rage potion), yeah, the meteor potion! Well, how about a tower that does that, but just on a smaller scale! Idk what this could be called so either the meteor or hell tower.

Idea Two: Healing Tower:

Pretty explainable, basically you put this tower next to a broken tower (destroyed by the wither) or next to your castle and it restores/heals the tower/castle. Now, obviously this is OP so it would need nerfing a lot, maybe 10 Hp every minute I don't know. Either way, it must be FAIR.

Idea Three: Slime Tower:

Maybe this tower could bounce mobs up in the air and deal fall damage. How high it bounces could be based on the level of the tower. #SlimsBeSlimin'

Idea Four: Death's Tower:

First of all, this would be really expensive and really long to charge up, but what about a tower similar to the leach tower that just deals EXTREME damage. Enough damage to kill any mob instantly except wither or giant. Like I said, it would be really expensive and take long to charge.

Final Idea: Overall Tower:

This is a pretty explainable idea, it's just a tower that can damage every enemy type (norm, air or invisible).

Improvement One: Ice Tower:

The Ice Tower, to be honest, doesn't really slow anything at all. Make it more common to slow stuff.

Improvement Two: Poison Tower:

Let's be honest, Poison towers don't really do anything noticeable, maybe make it drain health quicker.

Improvement Three: Leach Tower:

The leach tower is OP as ----, but, it isn't OP enough (ok well maybe it is but still). Maybe it could do just a BIT more damage to things like slime and giants. Either that or it charges slightly faster Idk. Either way, it is still OP.

-=-=-=-=-=-

So that's the end I guess. um. cya?

-=-=-=-=-=-

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Idea 1: Meteors are actually better than zeus potions against air units. Zeus rage pots affect ground mobs only. I'd say replace the turret tower with an anti-air AoE tower instead of a meteor tower.

Idea 2: Other people have suggested to allow players to remove the debris for a price. If towers had HP values then I'd see healing as a viable tower. You can block the wither shots by using sorcerers placed apart from each other -- the mobs will block the skulls and protect your towers.

Idea 3: Sounds like another quake tower. When they fly up, their movement is heavily restricted. No from me.

Idea 4: Multiple leeches will do the same thing.

Idea 5: Would be too OP. Part of TD is to have a mixed tower composition (not just 1 tower for the entire build). For that tower, it would have to deal significantly less damage than archers, mages, and TNT.

Improvement 1: Ices do slow mobs. You might not notice it because you're using lower leveled towers or fast mobs come in. It's noticeable when the enemy sends zombies and you place a level 4 ice to slow them.

Improvement 2: You'll notice it when you use them against nether mobs (immune to fire). It has a few advantages over the mage thanks to its fast reload time and the ability to affect the wither and all ground mobs (barring caves).

Improvement 3: You can make it charge more by placing freezing potions and an ice tower next to it when mobs walk into its range. The leech isn't designed for damage dealing -- it's a support tower that helps clear the track from time to time. When well-placed, its shockwave can cover the entire track.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Idea 1: Meteors are actually better than zeus potions against air units. Zeus rage pots affect ground mobs only. I'd say replace the turret tower with an anti-air AoE tower instead of a meteor tower.
This is something TD has been lacking is a Anti-Air tower you could argue that we have archers and turrets but neither do really any damage at all especially with blazes

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
Idea One: Kinda would just prefer an upgrade to the turret tower, make it meteors that it shoots or explosive arrows.

Idea Two: maybe instead of a tower make it just an upgrade for the castle. I am actually for this because it would change the game so dramatically that different strategies would be possible. However, if this was added, then the entire rest of the game would need to be rebalanced. As for the broken towers, maybe just a price to repair it. (A little bit more than what was spent on it.)

Idea 3: the only issue I see is it might affect the damage other towers do to the mob, otherwise I am for it because it may look really funny.

Everything else is a bit of a no-no. for the reason as hyperBravo stated, with the exception of the poison tower as it does need a bit of a buff for its price.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom