Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2019
Somewhere in Canada
So I guess I can now stop making an introduction to the situation :)

Also sadly I started the recoder too late and couldn't get the part where they were teaming on me. I believe it is the blue guy if you watched the video more than 20 seconds but since I don't have much proof eh.

The hacker : Jeusjeje1

Video proof timestamp is literally the beginning untill 2:00 :

wished we'd get some kind of reward for revealing hackers.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Based off your video, I was able to ban Jeusjeje1 for cheating, but I could not ban both for teaming.
Coming from the same direction or ignoring an egg is not enough to prove someone was teaming. Both could have innocent reasons behind them.
I would love to believe you, but sadly we do require strong evidence for every offense. Nevertheless, an amazing thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom