Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's a great question that I'm happy to help you with!
Here below, are a bunch of questions, awnser them to know what you should play!

Do you mind people rushing you in the first few minutes of the game?
Yes:
2 points
No: 0 point

Do you perfer being on your island, and putting 5 layers obsidian around your egg?
Yes
: 4 points
No: 1 points

Do you hate maps where you have to place only a few blocks to get to the enemy?
Yes:
4 points
No: 0 points

Do you like rushing?
Yes:
0 point
No: 4 point

If you go to an island, within the first few minutes, you go with little stuff (Blocks, pickaxe, food, armor)
Yes
: 0 point
No: 4 points

Do you like being on your island and stay at your diamond generator to get ender pearls, full diamond/iron, a diamond sword, notch apples etc.
Yes, it's obvious that I need that, I'm not fighting my enemies otherwise. I need to be strong:
6 points
God no, this is Speed Eggwars, there is no time for that: 0 points

Bows are amazing!
I agree:
6 points
I disagree: 1 points

You barely leave your island.
Yes, I'm safe at my island:
4 points
No, otherwise the game never ends: 1 points

You build a protections around your brigde, so you won't fall off / get shot off.
Yes
No: 1 point

upload_2018-2-11_12-4-45.png
Yes: 6 points

Your game last for 30 minutes, almost all of the time:
Yes

------------------------------------------------------

6 - 13 points:
Go play Speed Eggwars! You don't like it when people stay at their island, and you want the games to be ending as fast as possible!

14+ points:
Please.. Don't. Go play Normal Eggwars. Speed Eggwars games are not supposed to be full with camping, diamonds, iron armor, notch apples and camping..

But for real.. If you camp, have 5 layers of obsidian, have full iron and gapples, and you still don't dare to fight 1 player.. Leave. Go play Normal Eggwars. It's annoying, it really is.

Last edited:

schot

Dec 12, 2017
speedeggwars.
But i like normal eggwars too. In normal eggwars you can also rush, you dont have to camp

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
speedeggwars.
But i like normal eggwars too. In normal eggwars you can also rush, you dont have to camp
If you got Speed EW it doesn't mean you are forced to play it. You can still perfer Normal EW. It's more like, if you camp: don't play speed eggwars.
That's also kinda what this thread is about, when not to play speed EW...
I need to change to title

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
That's a great question that I'm happy to help you with!
Here below, are a bunch of questions, awnser them to know what you should play!

Do you mind people rushing you in the first few minutes of the game?
Yes:
2 points
No: 0 point

Do you perfer being on your island, and putting 5 layers obsidian around your egg?
Yes

Do you hate maps where you have to place only a few blocks to get to the enemy?
Yes:
4 points
No: 0 points

Do you like rushing?
Yes:
0 point
No: 4 point

If you go to an island, within the first few minutes, you go with little stuff (Blocks, pickaxe, food, armor)
Yes
: 0 point
No: 4 points

Do you like being on your island and stay at your diamond generator to get ender pearls, full diamond/iron, a diamond sword, notch apples etc.
Yes, it's obvious that I need that, I'm not fighting my enemies otherwise. I need to be strong:
6 points
God no, this is Speed Eggwars, there is no time for that: 0 points

Bows are amazing!
I agree:
6 points
I disagree: 1 points

You barely leave your island.
Yes, I'm safe at my island:
4 points
No, otherwise the game never ends: 1 points

You build a protections around your brigde, so you won't fall off / get shot off.
Yes

Yes: 6 points

Your game last for 30 minutes, almost all of the time:
Yes

------------------------------------------------------

6 - 13 points:
Go play Speed Eggwars! You don't like it when people stay at their island, and you want the games to be ending as fast as possible!

14+ points:
Please.. Don't. Go play Normal Eggwars. Speed Eggwars games are not supposed to be full with camping, diamonds, iron armor, notch apples and camping..

But for real.. If you camp, have 5 layers of obsidian, have full iron and gapples, and you still don't dare to fight 1 player.. Leave. Go play Normal Eggwars. It's annoying, it really is.
I like both, and I play both. I got 11 points from that survey, but I mostly play speed eggwars if I want to play a quick game of eggwars.
Thabks for the survey

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Personally I prefer rushing overall because it helps clear the game court of potential campers. But again like I mention almost every where if you want to play the "team" side I recommend playing with someone you know very well that is pretty skillful makes games less stressful to bare with alone.

magu_the_mango

Sep 10, 2016
Somewhere with WiFI
I got 14+ points but I don't really camp on Speed EW. My friend and I usually play team OP for the cheap items and better gear but depending on how the game rolls, some games are quick, some aren't. It also depends on the type of people you are dealing with in the game. If a team were to camp, I would play offensive, but if people were rushing, I'd play defensive, unless the rushers are taken out. The games that usually last the longest are the games with people who camp, because buying gear, stacking up, it's better getting the heavyset diamond gear if you are dealing with campers who have built a fortress, but sometimes my friend and I play the camping role with little to no success of winning. My opinion personally.

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
Who did you make the questions to? That sounds like the responses of your average camper ;-;

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I prefer normal eggwars. I like rushing, but that's only for skywars. In Eggwars I want to get more recources and protect my egg.

Top Bottom