Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
This isn't another one of those 'ban the word ez' posts, this is something that really grinds my gears.

I was playing another game of eggwars, as you do, nothing special, and we get rushed, by 2 people on orange who just bow spam, they don't pvp, just bow spam. I eventually kill them, I get gear and go back after them. I get their egg and chase after them. They run like a bat out of hell, they never stop. One of them spleefs me, so yep, lovely tactics, let's not pvp, let's just hide behind pickaxes.

My teammate dies. They call us really bad, they laugh at us, yet they were the ones who ran. I said 'come to pvp lobby 2' for a proper match. If I die in a silly way, I always do this (don't ask why lol) they say I have no life since I have nearly 1,000 wins, so that's nice.

Anyway, they don't show up to the pvp lobby (as expected.) so we moved onto another game. There they were, the same 2 people who got us last time. What happened? They targeted. (again) I was able to kill them though.
Then, one comes back with a bow and leather armour, so a relatively even match. I am beating him really easily, until somebody else from not his team, but another team comes in to help, can't tell if it was cross teaming, since they both always went for me, but it looked a little suspicious.

Still winning the fight (even when it was a 2v1) the guy puts on iron gear. So that didn't work out so well for me. Then when even that is not succeeding, he finally gets his full iron teammate in. So now it's not a 1v1, it's now a 3v1. Since my armour was busted, I had no choice but to run. I get shot off the map.

Because of how embarrassed they were about the fact they needed 3 people to kill me, they called me a hacker -_-

'e.z' is not toxic. This sort of crap is.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Spleefing someone is part of a strategy, I used it when I know I'm at a disadvantage so there's nothing wrong with that.
There are ways to counter, got to be precautions though, to figure out what they're doing.

Since my armour was busted
Always try to carry 2 sets of extra gear, that's what I do - with the help of my amour hud and a set of extra gears ready in my hotbar.

I get shot off the map.
Since it's not everyone from the same team, you could try running near the edge, outplay them and get them near it then take the chance to shoot them off or they shoot the other guy off. (or spam blocks to stack/make it harder to chase)

Usually when I get targeted in a game, I wait awhile, switch lobbies before entering another map.
Either way, I'm sure there's always a counter tactic, players are also bound to make mistakes and when that happens, you can take advantage of that.
Ignore what they call you, they just want to ruin your day.

This might not be helpful but just my 2cents on it.

F

Facelurite

Spleefing , running and bowspamming shooting are not noobly . Clearly you're annoyed because you've no idea how to deal with it.

3v1 or not , they probably mistook you for hacks. Doubt they'd hackusate illegitimately after winning. If you would actually attempt at getting bettet , whatever occured would be easily avoidable.

You're merely looking for excuses to get annoyed.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Spleefing , running and bowspamming shooting are not noobly . Clearly you're annoyed because you've no idea how to deal with it.

3v1 or not , they probably mistook you for hacks. Doubt they'd hackusate illegitimately after winning. If you would actually attempt at getting bettet , whatever occured would be easily avoidable.

You're merely looking for excuses to get annoyed.

Not really. I just think it's stupid to bowspam. I do it sometimes, sure, but I don't use the bow every single fight. I am one of those people who is a PvP'er, and prefers real fights with a duel. You can't always get a duel, I have no issues with that, trust me, I am not the only person who would get annoyed by that stuff. Even bow spamming isn't bad, it's more the spleefing.

Also what do you mean get better to 'avoid' it? I had no way to avoid it. I fell down to the bottom of mid, so I already missed out on diamonds, I literally had leather armour and a wooden sword, and you expect me to avoid a 3v1, when all 3 of them out gear me?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
let's not pvp
That's what eggwars is all about isn't it? Eggwars is the only game that does not only not reward you for engaging in a fight, but actively punishes you by destroying your armor and at the same time rewards you for not fighting and standing next to some block. The easiest way to win is to have some pvp tryhard going around killing everyone, while you just go get some diamonds, break your own bridge and start waiting until you have full iron gear and a bow. In the end, the pvp tryhard will still have leather armor and no bow, so you can easily kill them.

I think if an annoying strategy is effective, it's the games fault, you can't really blame it on the players. Either make a rule against it or change the game mechanics to nerf it. If bowspamming works, shields shouldn't be more expensive than bows, I never understood why they made it that way. I'd bowspam if I ever got the chance.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
That's what eggwars is all about isn't it? Eggwars is the only game that does not only not reward you for engaging in a fight, but actively punishes you by destroying your armor and at the same time rewards you for not fighting and standing next to some block. The easiest way to win is to have some pvp tryhard going around killing everyone, while you just go get some diamonds, break your own bridge and start waiting until you have full iron gear and a bow. In the end, the pvp tryhard will still have leather armor and no bow, so you can easily kill them.

I think if an annoying strategy is effective, it's the games fault, you can't really blame it on the players. Either make a rule against it or change the game mechanics to nerf it. If bowspamming works, shields shouldn't be more expensive than bows, I never understood why they made it that way. I'd bowspam if I ever got the chance.
Totally agree.
We can't change the fact that people play that way, but you're right, it gets really frustrating sometimes. It's easy to win if you don't do anything and let other people do stuff. I am not among one of those people, but sadly, in that scenario, not much is rewarded.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
did you know if you say "put a" (as in "put a chest here, please") it gets censored?

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
i remember one time i was playing 1v1 bow duels with a guy and i kept winning agianst him
and then on the 4th matchup he told me to go to sword duels.
i dont because i dont want to, so then every single match after that
he calls me a bowspamming noob.
and i find that hilarious.

oh btw i think if someone hacksuates you
you should feel complimented :D

Reactions: A pigeon

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Spleefing someone is part of a strategy, I used it when I know I'm at a disadvantage so there's nothing wrong with that.
There are ways to counter, got to be precautions though, to figure out what they're doing.

Always try to carry 2 sets of extra gear, that's what I do - with the help of my amour hud and a set of extra gears ready in my hotbar.

Since it's not everyone from the same team, you could try running near the edge, outplay them and get them near it then take the chance to shoot them off or they shoot the other guy off. (or spam blocks to stack/make it harder to chase)

Usually when I get targeted in a game, I wait awhile, switch lobbies before entering another map.
Either way, I'm sure there's always a counter tactic, players are also bound to make mistakes and when that happens, you can take advantage of that.
Ignore what they call you, they just want to ruin your day.

This might not be helpful but just my 2cents on it.
that's what she said XD
yeah just ignore them and they become pissed easily :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom