Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good or bad idea

  • I will jeer at the idea

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I will cheer at the idea

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
329
202
44
earth (where else?!)
So, as we all know, if we wanna see the stats for a game, we click on the nether star and we go thru the stuff.

So why not for every game lobby, simply add an NPC that shows ur:
- play time
- wins
-deaths
- etc.

For gamemodes with teams however, we can have an NPC for each of them at the sides of the games (file attatched shows what i mean)

Oh, and for Beta Games, only add the NPC when the game comes out, and make sure the stats dont get deleted once it gets released!

What ya guys think?
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 102
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom