Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

an app for cubecraft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
in mine opinion its maby a good idea to make an cubecraft app. its handy cause a lot of people got their mobile Phone Always whit them they can than easy check the forum, post something react on comments and all of that.

pls comment if you like it or not. if a lot of people like it than i maby gonna be more specific.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's not really necessary, but very convenient for mobile phone users. The CubeCraft site works perfectly fine on a computer and also on the mobile phone, but it'd be very convenient for mobile device users.

Reactions: Twania and yarisars

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
i think its very handy to make a good working app. if you use the site on your mobile Phone ist very annoying to use it cause it so small. the forum is made for a computer

A

A pigeon

An cubecraft app isnt something I would download. Why? Because I'm content with the an mobile website . I think its a waste of effort to make an CubeCraft app . An cubecraft app would also probably , most likely , be bad honestly.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
That would be handy, for example, to check the forums quickly but that can also quickly over the internet. It's not super important but it can certainly be useful!

Reactions: yarisars

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The website works totally fine on my phone :) actually typing this from it. You just have to scroll a lot to get to the boxes that are on the right and left of your screen when on a computer but that's not a big problem at all really.

I don't think an application which is just the cubecraft forums for mobile users with a small screen is needed.

However, when I started thinking about an app for cube, I started liking it a lot. I figured the app would contain a "player of the day or week", which could be the player that won the most games or got the most kills in that week.

Also thought a video spotlight section, spotlighting videos made on cube and a fan art section.

Of course itd make sense to add the forums as well.

Now this is not a suggestion (What I wrote) but just an idea :) there'd have to be a whole staffteam just for the app, choosing the videos, arts and players to be displayed.

Reactions: yarisars

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
i think its very handy to make a good working app. if you use the site on your mobile Phone ist very annoying to use it cause it so small. the forum is made for a computer
Maybe this forum website was meant for a computer to use it but the mobiles are fine, I'm using a iPad to type this, but an app for other things as well is a good idea.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
The website works very nicely for me on my IPhone but an app is very nice too, although it's not needed :) But it might be a bit faster in an app, but i don't know, i'm not a developer (i wish i was though) :p

Reactions: BrockRock007
B

Britney Spears

I'd rather see the forums getting an update first. Our current forums are pretty limited and basic in comparison with the forums of other servers.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'd rather see the forums getting an update first. Our current forums are pretty limited and basic in comparison with the forums of other servers.
Linking your account, showing stats, amount of time played/last time online. They promised us an update but it never actually happened.

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
in mine opinion its maby a good idea to make an cubecraft app. its handy cause a lot of people got their mobile Phone Always whit them they can than easy check the forum, post something react on comments and all of that.

pls comment if you like it or not. if a lot of people like it than i maby gonna be more specific.

Please give more Pro and Cons of this so I can fully state my opinion. At the moment it is no.

The reason why it's no is because having an app costs a lot of money and there is really no use of it. You can open up your web browser and type in "Cubecraft" and it will give the website. Having an app might be quicker but alot of work for the devs and will cost alot. This takes away the advantages of having it.

Yes if there was a "CubeCraft" app I would download it but it is too much effort for the people working on it. Such as sinking it with the current forums and also developing it.

Are you too lazy to type in your web browser "CubeCraft" and click a link?

Overall I think it is a bad Idea but you need to state Pro's and Con's so people can state a good opinion. (Sorry if I was too harsh)

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't really think this is useful and it would take up the time the developers could use for other important things for the server like fixing bugs and stuff like that. Plus why would we need a mobile app when we have a mobile site? I mean yes I know that the mobile site is kind of buggy but it works all the same.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal

I do not think a cubecraft app is necessary, since the forum works perfectly for me on IOs, and on android, I am satisfied with being able to see the forum from the mobile over the internet, myself and many other people, I do not think cube has You spend money on an app when you can access the forum from any device

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom