Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2020
when youve voted for a player and they leave make it so you get your vote back. Context me and the whole lobby voted for a player they then left and because they voted for me before they left i got ejected this should not be correct.

Reactions: 404Owl

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
When someone leaves and some people voted on that player, they still have reached their goal. The player is gone and they voted. It doesn't really matter in my opinion.

But there is a bug in that message, he said how if everyone votes for one person, sure you got that one person out, but the game will also personally eliminate the person with the second most votes. In the case that everyone but black is voting for black, whoever black votes for is also getting eliminated once they leave!!

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
When someone leaves and some people voted on that player, they still have reached their goal. The player is gone and they voted. It doesn't really matter in my opinion.
I think what Crazycadoc2004 is saying is that the person getting voted out can guarantee the person only they voted for gets voted off, even though this player who gets ejected only got voted for by a player who isn’t even still in the game. It could at least be made so the vote from the player who left is nullified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom