Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hi,

I would like to know how these "20%" imposter chances in Among Slimes work. Based on my experience, the chance to become an imposter is not 20% at all. Let me give a few examples:
- Today, right now I have been playing Among Slimes for more than 1 hour straight. I haven't been Imposter a SINGLE time, but meanwhile my friend, who is in a party with me, has been imposting 4 times. The difference is huge and I cannot imagine that this is in any way caused by pure randomness, if the imposter chances are really 20% for both of us (which is what the game keeps telling us).
- Yesterday, I played Among Slimes for 2,5 hours straight and I was imposter for 2 times in total. I have probably been playing 25 games or more and the imposter chance was only 5-10% in reality...

As said, even though I get that imposters are chosen randomly, I cannot imagine that the "imposter chance" is really 20% based on my experiences in the last week. Therefore I am creating this thread, because I would like to know if more players are experiencing this, and if something might not be working correctly or there are hidden factors that reduce the imposter chance.

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
Yes, this happened to me, i played Among Slimes yesterday for a couple hours, my imposter chance was everytime 20%, i got imp like 3 times. Today i played for 1-2 hours, i got imposter only 1 time.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Your impostor chance is %20 everytime, unless you leave a game as an alive crewmate, then your chances would decrease. Your experience just looks like your friend had a chain of fortune with his impostor chance while you were not as lucky.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It depends on your luck since your chance is 20%. Otherwise, it will decrease.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Seems like I haven't been very lucky in the past week then. I have been playing for two full hours yesterday, haven't been imposter a SINGLE time...

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
And another lucky day... Been playing for an hour and I was imp once. In the meantime, my friend (in party) was imp SIX times. This is not 20% at all.

JoeyFloyd

Jan 10, 2021
While it does sometimes takes hours to get imposter, I mean other times you get it back to back. So do I think they may need to change it. Yeah sure, maybe have it so it goes up after you play more games idk, but I think over all it adds up to around 20% as long as you don't leave. Because of this I don't see why they would change the randomizer anytime soon even if it does lead to a horrendous number of games between crewmate and imposter occasionally. :/

Some times you'll have good luck other times you don't :P just a role of the dice

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
While it does sometimes takes hours to get imposter, I mean other times you get it back to back. So do I think they may need to change it. Yeah sure, maybe have it so it goes up after you play more games idk, but I think over all it adds up to around 20% as long as you don't leave. Because of this I don't see why they would change the randomizer anytime soon even if it does lead to a horrendous number of games between crewmate and imposter occasionally. :/

Some times you'll have good luck other times you don't :P just a role of the dice
I have never in my life had any luck with dice lol

• Haha
Reactions: JoeyFloyd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom