Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
I don't know what in the hell is wrong with Among Slimes on Java but it annoys the hell out of me, I'm getting nothing but impostor which I really find annoying, it stresses me out and I usually end up leaving as soon as possible as impostor (the stress I get from being impostor makes it harder for me to breathe as well as puts pressure on my chest which makes me feel nauseous) every game I join the last hour gives me only impostor and I don't like that so is it a glitch or what's wrong with the game, it makes Among Slimes unplayable for me at the moment

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
You're such a lucky guy. Well it's not a glitch is a "Luck" my guy, a simple /hub command and rejoining a game will solve the problem..

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
You're such a lucky guy. Well it's not a glitch is a "Luck" my guy, a simple /hub command and rejoining a game will solve the problem..
I keep on doing that, to me it's bad luck as I said I hated to be impostor, the stress makes me literally feel sick every time I get it, and I've tried every time, however, I get impostor every game which sucks to me and makes the game unplayable for me at the moment, I don't even see my impostor chance pop up before the game starts, and well, every time you decide to leave the chance should decrease instead of staying in my current case 100%

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom