Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
No, staff members can warn you.
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.
From: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Maybe actually check if what you say is right next time or look in the comments before commenting yourself.

Also @Upeletix You can quote multiple people in one message, no need to do it in a separate message for each one.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
ehmmm, no?
The player can't report you for anything since what you're doing is not violating the rules.
upload_2017-10-15_13-22-12.png

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, a while ago i made this obsidian bunker in eggwars and made a Youtube video about it. And i thought maybe to do it again but this time in solo eggwars. I chose my favorite map called mine and started killing the 2 people next to me and using their gold generators to get alot of gold for my egg and the bunker. When i started recording i also started building my bunker, should i make another bunker or is this one big enough? Here is the video for those of you that want to see it:
Its cute.... :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom