Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Upeletix

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Behind my PC
So, a while ago i made this obsidian bunker in eggwars and made a Youtube video about it. And i thought maybe to do it again but this time in solo eggwars. I chose my favorite map called mine and started killing the 2 people next to me and using their gold generators to get alot of gold for my egg and the bunker. When i started recording i also started building my bunker, should i make another bunker or is this one big enough? Here is the video for those of you that want to see it:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yes, but when you go to the reports there is a section called camping/trolling/griefing
Maybe I'm wrong I don't know, but it really annoying when someone is camping

Reactions: Demosiz

ZakBenj

Oct 11, 2017
Wow, That is a very good obsidian bunker, I've never seen anyone do this before until now. You should do more eggwars things such as ultimate defense etc.

Sincerely ZakBenj,

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
You report for camping you are not wrong Quantum:) But CommunistCactus is wrong:p And good video!
CommunistCactus is not wrong, in the rules it says "Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping." He wasn't talking about the skybasers who bring the game to a stalemate and have no intention of ending it.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You report for camping you are not wrong Quantum:) But CommunistCactus is wrong:p And good video!
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.
From: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Maybe actually check if what you say is right next time.

Reactions: Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom