Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edraket01

Apr 10, 2015
Netherlands
Is the Ban policy changed?
Reason I am asking, I never interfere with Bans,, most of them are perfectly correct., But now are 4 players banned looking at 1 Youtube film, one off them is a friend who doesn't even know how to install hacks and he seems to use killaura, at least that is what in the Ban is stated. If we look at the vid, you never can never conclude that they are using hax, and somehow it is strange that one player walks around, makes a vid of 4 players and report all of them for hax (just random players), directly all of them are banned for a year.
So the only thing I have to do, is walk around,, make a vid of random players and report them? Then they will be banned automatically?
Nobody of staff is in doubt if this vid tells the truth? Keep in mind, 4 random players, only 1 of them I know, all 4 are using hax. I expected a better policy, like in the past.
And before anybody complains..I am a big Cubecraft fan, diamond rank and always protesting against hax..
But this policy, sending in a vid and everybody on them who is defending against the camera is banned? I expected really more common sense off staff

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Is the Ban policy changed?
Reason I am asking, I never interfere with Bans,, most of them are perfectly correct., But now are 4 players banned looking at 1 Youtube film, one off them is a friend who doesn't even know how to install hacks and he seems to use killaura, at least that is what in the Ban is stated. If we look at the vid, you never can never conclude that they are using hax, and somehow it is strange that one player walks around, makes a vid of 4 players and report all of them for hax (just random players), directly all of them are banned for a year.
So the only thing I have to do, is walk around,, make a vid of random players and report them? Then they will be banned automatically?
Nobody of staff is in doubt if this vid tells the truth? Keep in mind, 4 random players, only 1 of them I know, all 4 are using hax. I expected a better policy, like in the past.
And before anybody complains..I am a big Cubecraft fan, diamond rank and always protesting against hax..
But this policy, sending in a vid and everybody on them who is defending against the camera is banned? I expected really more common sense off staff
Well first..... Also Staff can make mistakes they're human beings not ROBOTS
Second You never know if its true what your friend said maybe hes lying.... You don't know...
And Third some times its not easy to identify the Hacks and they ban them just to be safe....
You can always ask a appeal.... :P

B

Britney Spears

staff members ban people who are hacking , That will mean that you won't get someone banned if you just record him playing. They also ask for evidence to come to a good conclusion.

And staff members are human they can make mistakes sometimes thats why they have a thing called 'appeals' they are used to comment on your report and explain why you shouldn't be banned. If the staff member accepts it you get an unban , but if your friend was clearly hacking he will stay banned.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Also to add on to what's been said, if we are really unsure then we give the player the benefit of the doubt and don't ban. If the player is caught and recorded again with clear evidence if their hacks then they are banned.

Edraket01

Apr 10, 2015
Netherlands
First of all apologies, I don't want to critize hard working staff. Only thing what I think is weard is some member walks around in PVP assination, where we hate ourself that a lot hackers are there, the player is recording 4 people in one film and all 4 are banned because of hacks.
I cannot judge for other people, nor do I want judge the effort off the staff to keep the server clean from hackers. I also own a small server network and have no good solution yet.

The playername, or IGN is chiellive who is been banned. He is admin on my server, very young, but didn't even was aware that there are 1.9 hacks already. I know exactly what his install is looks like, and according to me I see only texturepacks. He is already playing on Cube for more 2 years and had never a problem before.
He already made a ban appeal no reaction yet, imagine that a lot of people are sending ban appaels.

But still, I am not convinced that one player is submitting reports almost every day, with 3 of 4 people in the vid, always is right about catching hackers. I also don't know how many staff do see the Vids before a player is banned. I know that more then one staff is judging in another large MC network.

Hope for chiellive that he is allowed to play again, and staff continues real hackers. But I am afraid if the youtube vids I have seen so far are the normal evidence it can happen to every player every day. Even me..However, I am too slow... too old also, one of the oldest players on Cubecraft.

B

Britney Spears

I'm not seeing any problem with someone who's making a video with 4 hackers in it , why would you post four different video's if you can post one ?
Your friend :

By the evidence i've seen i can clearly see that your friend was hacking. He was just turning around instantly when the reporter came close to him which doesn't seem very legit to me. I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt in this case.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
First of all apologies, I don't want to critize hard working staff. Only thing what I think is weard is some member walks around in PVP assination, where we hate ourself that a lot hackers are there, the player is recording 4 people in one film and all 4 are banned because of hacks.
I cannot judge for other people, nor do I want judge the effort off the staff to keep the server clean from hackers. I also own a small server network and have no good solution yet.

The playername, or IGN is chiellive who is been banned. He is admin on my server, very young, but didn't even was aware that there are 1.9 hacks already. I know exactly what his install is looks like, and according to me I see only texturepacks. He is already playing on Cube for more 2 years and had never a problem before.
He already made a ban appeal no reaction yet, imagine that a lot of people are sending ban appaels.

But still, I am not convinced that one player is submitting reports almost every day, with 3 of 4 people in the vid, always is right about catching hackers. I also don't know how many staff do see the Vids before a player is banned. I know that more then one staff is judging in another large MC network.

Hope for chiellive that he is allowed to play again, and staff continues real hackers. But I am afraid if the youtube vids I have seen so far are the normal evidence it can happen to every player every day. Even me..However, I am too slow... too old also, one of the oldest players on Cubecraft.
Okay, so I did some research and found this:
https://bans.cubecraft.net/?username=chiellive

Although the evidence of chiellive was really short, it definitely was very suspicious. The player instantly hit the reporter when he came close, and if you look closely and slowly (with 0.25 speed) at the video around 0:30, you can see that chiellive hit the reporter before turning around. Because I downloaded some 1.9 and 1.8 hacked clients myself to know what I would be dealing with when I would find a hacker on Cube, I know there is some kind of feature that makes the killaura less suspicious by moving the head gradually to the player it targets, however I know this laggs behind a little, so clearly, this player is hacking. No excuse.

Translation to Dutch:
Oke, ik heb dus wat onderzoek gedaan en heb dit gevonden:

Hoewel het bewijs van chiellive best wel kort was, was het duidelijk verdacht. De speler hitte de reporter ogemblikkelijk wanner de reporter dichterbij kwam, en als je goed kijkt en de video wat langzamer zet (0.25 speed), rond 30 seconden, kan je zien dat chiellive de reporter hitte voordat chiellive zich omdraaide. Omdat ik ook wat 1.8/1.9 hacked clients heb gedownload om beter te weten wat hackers kunnen en doen, weet ik dat er een kenmerk is dar killaura minder verdacht laat lijken door het hoofd van de speler met de hit mee te bewegen, maar dit laggt een beetje achter, net zoals in de video, dus het is duidelijk dat deze speler aan het hacken is. Geen excuses.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay, so I did some research and found this:

Although the evidence of chiellive was really short, it definitely was very suspicious. The player instantly hit the reporter when he came close, and if you look closely and slowly (with 0.25 speed) at the video around 0:30, you can see that chiellive hit the reporter before turning around. Because I downloaded some 1.9 and 1.8 hacked clients myself to know what I would be dealing with when I would find a hacker on Cube, I know there is some kind of feature that makes the killaura less suspicious by moving the head gradually to the player it targets, however I know this laggs behind a little, so clearly, this player is hacking. No excuse.

Translation to Dutch:
Oke, ik heb dus wat onderzoek gedaan en heb dit gevonden:

Hoewel het bewijs van chiellive best wel kort was, was het duidelijk verdacht. De speler hitte de reporter ogemblikkelijk wanner de reporter dichterbij kwam, en als je goed kijkt en de video wat langzamer zet (0.25 speed), rond 30 seconden, kan je zien dat chiellive de reporter hitte voordat chiellive zich omdraaide. Omdat ik ook wat 1.8/1.9 hacked clients heb gedownload om beter te weten wat hackers kunnen en doen, weet ik dat er een kenmerk is dar killaura minder verdacht laat lijken door het hoofd van de speler met de hit mee te bewegen, maar dit laggt een beetje achter, net zoals in de video, dus het is duidelijk dat deze speler aan het hacken is. Geen excuses.
I'm not seeing any problem with someone who's making a video with 4 hackers in it , why would you post four different video's if you can post one ?
Your friend :

By the evidence i've seen i can clearly see that your friend was hacking. He was just turning around instantly when the reporter came close to him which doesn't seem very legit to me. I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt in this case.
Definitely Kill aura sorry but hes Hacking....

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Edraket01

Apr 10, 2015
Netherlands
Still strange that Minecraft in itself looks like Killaura, since there are no hacked clients on his PC.
And yes, next step is you will say he deleted it. So I can conclude that a player, playing for more then 2 years on Cube, without being accused of hacking,now is banned, is definitely a change in policy.
Or in investigation skills...It is easy to acuse someone who has no hax and ban him for a year or so.
Even if you downloaded hacked clients yourself. I am sure that he has know hax, nor have I

Thanks for confirming. I know where to buy a rank up, his greatest wish was a rank on Cube, now it is of no use anymore :-(. Seems that my diamond rank is also a waste of money, since we have to move on.

All because of stupid hackers, and people who seems to have the wishdom to recognize hax.

For me it is clear now. This dicussion is not usefull, anymore, but I the answer is clear. Furthermore discussing with serverstaff is most of the time a waste of time. since there are probably more hackers then normal players, and... that's the attitude of most of the stafff. When staff is stating that somebody is hacking and the player is not, doesn't matter... Staff is always right.

little bit frustratiing after spending so much time and money.
But ok, let's close this thread. I have seen enough "experts" besides staff who claim that they can confirm killaura. It's sad to see that they are also lying since this was from a player whithout hacks. So this thread ends here. To avoid any further risc, we buy rank on different servers, instead of spending all the money at only one (in the past in my opinion the best server). At least we go play somewhere else for a year.
Ban appeals are just for fun, it seems, nobody is reacting.So:
Bye :cube_light:See you probably next year after May 18th 2017. (I was not a hacker at all btw. but who needs a network without friends.)

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
since there are probably more hackers then normal players
Just joined a couple of games, found 0 hackers.
When staff is stating that somebody is hacking and the player is not, doesn't matter... Staff is always right.
The staff is staff for a reason, they can see when someone is hacking.
I have seen enough "experts" besides staff who claim that they can confirm killaura
There is a reason why these "experts" have a lot of successful player reports, and most of the time they know where they are talking about. It really is your own fault.

That's all, bye.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
See you may 18th 2017 xD sounds really like a excuse to me... Sorry...
Second allot of people play minecraft for Years and know what Hacks are and how they look like.
Staff also knows that but sometimes they can make mistakes but that of your friend wasn't a mistake...
Its sad that you are leaving... (Or not idk if its a excuse...)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The only reason for a player (besides hacks) to automatically turn towards another player, is if that player had a negative magnetic field, and the reporter had a positive magnetic field.
Anyway, there's nothing like magnetic fields in Minecraft, so that's probably a hacker.
There needs to be at least one joke in every post....
LMAO...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Still strange that Minecraft in itself looks like Killaura, since there are no hacked clients on his PC.
And yes, next step is you will say he deleted it. So I can conclude that a player, playing for more then 2 years on Cube, without being accused of hacking,now is banned, is definitely a change in policy.
Or in investigation skills...It is easy to acuse someone who has no hax and ban him for a year or so.
Even if you downloaded hacked clients yourself. I am sure that he has know hax, nor have I

Thanks for confirming. I know where to buy a rank up, his greatest wish was a rank on Cube, now it is of no use anymore :-(. Seems that my diamond rank is also a waste of money, since we have to move on.

All because of stupid hackers, and people who seems to have the wishdom to recognize hax.

For me it is clear now. This dicussion is not usefull, anymore, but I the answer is clear. Furthermore discussing with serverstaff is most of the time a waste of time. since there are probably more hackers then normal players, and... that's the attitude of most of the stafff. When staff is stating that somebody is hacking and the player is not, doesn't matter... Staff is always right.

little bit frustratiing after spending so much time and money.
But ok, let's close this thread. I have seen enough "experts" besides staff who claim that they can confirm killaura. It's sad to see that they are also lying since this was from a player whithout hacks. So this thread ends here. To avoid any further risc, we buy rank on different servers, instead of spending all the money at only one (in the past in my opinion the best server). At least we go play somewhere else for a year.
Ban appeals are just for fun, it seems, nobody is reacting.So:
Bye :cube_light:See you probably next year after May 18th 2017. (I was not a hacker at all btw. but who needs a network without friends.)

Someone Lock please... @RubenoMe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom