Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want capes back in the game?


  • Total voters
    31

wty5

Novice Member
Jan 27, 2023
10
13
34
19
KSA
Pronouns
He/Him
They were honestly really cool, and I never saw them affect the game in any negative way. Removing them felt kind of unnecessary. Plus, they worked for both mobile and PC players, so it’s not like they were unfair.


I really miss them — can we please have them back? Unless there’s something we don’t know about, could we at least get an explanation?
 

illjupiter11

Member
Aug 29, 2025
90
65
24
17
This suggestion is worst cubecraft not doing that because
Cubecraft allow only cubecraft cosmetics in server not made by minecraft and other like capes
 

wty5

Novice Member
Jan 27, 2023
10
13
34
19
KSA
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion is worst cubecraft not doing that because
Cubecraft allow only cubecraft cosmetics in server not made by minecraft and other like capes
I’d understand this if you were a console player, since they can’t add whatever they want and maybe you want others to feel the same pain. Otherwise, your answer is incomprehensible — why is this a bad suggestion?


And about the CubeCraft “cosmetic-only” part, it honestly just sounds greedy. I’m not even talking about marketplace stuff here. The capes I mean are the ones we upload ourselves, not what’s sold in the marketplace — and let’s be real, nobody uses marketplace cosmetics except maybe in private survival worlds.
 

ImMinecraftER

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
42
67
94
20
Milky Way Galaxy
Pronouns
He/Him
No cape was banned because it didn't cause any problems.
However, any skin that wasn't the normal size was banned.
This included capes, for example, short or long skins, which lead to an advantage, which is illegal.

For this reason, everything was banned, except normal skins.
The problem with capes is that they are recognized as not a natural skin and that's why they disappear.

This is what I understood when they banned it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrpeeveepee

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,408
8,789
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I'll let you into a secret now it was mentioned, I've just updated our public update board. No capes not included.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ivyriel

wty5

Novice Member
Jan 27, 2023
10
13
34
19
KSA
Pronouns
He/Him
No cape was banned because it didn't cause any problems.
However, any skin that wasn't the normal size was banned.
This included capes, for example, short or long skins, which lead to an advantage, which is illegal.

For this reason, everything was banned, except normal skins.
The problem with capes is that they are recognized as not a natural skin and that's why they disappear.

This is what I understood when they banned it.
I'm pretty sure that back then it wasn't possible to use any abnormal sized skin, it would just appear as random skin, I've tried it before so I'm pretty sure it's not because of that, except for the kids version which I have some memories of using but not sure exactly where if it was on cube or no
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom