Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea or not?

• Total voters

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya cubecrafters!

Today I got an new suggestion.

So if you would to like to report a hacker on the report website, only Youtube Evidence is allowed. I personally think this is a long and hard way to upload the evidence of players breaking the rules. So my suggestion is;

Allow ‘Medal.tv’ links as evidence on the report website. Its just so much easier to give your clips a link and upload them on medal.tv . Medal.tv is a record program that’s always running in the background. Once you found a hacker. Just press one button and it will record the last 30 seconds of your gameplay. After that you can just easy make a link to share your evidence onto the report website.

Let me know your thoughts!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I'm not familiar with this program, but if you're still able to view the evidence after a few hours/days/months, then this would be a great addition. A yes from me!

Reactions: YeaUhm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I'm not familiar with this program, but if you're still able to view the evidence after a few hours/days/months, then this would be a great addition. A yes from me!
Yes, its pretty known and it you’ll be able to see the evidence as long as needed. :)

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes! This has been suggested many times before. I use streamable to upload. No dealing with coppa and having your (channel) name on the evidence. I would love to see the possibility to use other websites like streamable and medaltv.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I am also unfamiliar with this program but anything that is reliable and results in helping people with reports should definitely be considered!

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm not familiar with other platform that Youtube, but I'm totally agree with you, I think they should allow to present other evidence which isn't YouTube, and perhaps everyone will decide to report a bit more than now.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say that all platforms are allowed if the video stays on it indefinitely except if the owner removes it. You don’t have to instal anything to watch it or download the video itself. If mods don’t have to leave the report site to watch it. The last one is not 100% needed but I think all mods would like it to stay so! Now mods don’t have to leave the site you check the evident
YouTube Statistics
I think that this should stay so, they are already putting a lot of work in it, making it harder for them isn’t what we need!

D

Deleted member 421664

it would be Nice Though will have some problems!

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
I would also like to see evidence from Google Drive. I know this might sound stupid, but it is way easier to drag a vid into drive than to upload it to youtube

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I would also like to see evidence from Google Drive. I know this might sound stupid, but it is way easier to drag a vid into drive than to upload it to youtube
All popular options should be possible, like Medal.tv, Google drive and Streamable.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd love to be able to report with links of twitch clips. I almost always make sure to make a clip of a player hacking if I encounter one while streaming!
I don't want to go through all the hassle of getting the clip, uploading it to youtube, then report them with that youtube link, while I could just send the twitch link instead!

2waffles

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm not familiar with this, but I'll think that it is very useful ^^ A yes from me!

Apr 8, 2020
Netherlands
Heya cubecrafters!

Today I got an new suggestion.

So if you would to like to report a hacker on the report website, only Youtube Evidence is allowed. I personally think this is a long and hard way to upload the evidence of players breaking the rules. So my suggestion is;

Allow ‘Medal.tv’ links as evidence on the report website. Its just so much easier to give your clips a link and upload them on medal.tv . Medal.tv is a record program that’s always running in the background. Once you found a hacker. Just press one button and it will record the last 30 seconds of your gameplay. After that you can just easy make a link to share your evidence onto the report website.

Let me know your thoughts!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

My suggestion is just Evidence out of OBS. I dont see why it is important to upload to someone then report on the forums. I think it would be a good idea to just add a file.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom