Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I crazy for pointing this our or is this a real issue you guys see as well

• Total voters

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
just because you're big just because you're at the top of the leaderboard should not exempt you from being a decent human being.

Note: I don't think that being at the top of the leaderboard made them like this. I don't think being at the top of any leaderboards would make you that toxic. Though they are a sort of figure in the community because of their leaderboard position, I don't think this is what caused them to become toxic towards new players.

Yes I have noticed that alize cries a lot when she dies in solo eggwars especially if you just target and rush her from the start like I do xD
I think she should stop being toxic though I agree and I think she should get a 30 day temp ban to calm down because she talked smack about my mom just because i killed her in a game!

If this really happened, you need to report this person. Nobody messes with my mom, so nobody should mess with yours.

Oh no, please don't intoxicate these forums with tryhard stuff, as this is one of the last places that has somewhat been spared from it ):

Agreed, I can't think of many other places...

As for my personal thoughts on the summary of the situation, I don't think someone should be punished for their personality, but attitude is something different. I think that the staff might not need to take full action, but they definitely need to do something about this situation. If she is being extremely toxic in the community consistently and nothing is happening about it, we either need to step up, or someone needs to take her off the leaderboards.

C'mon top 50, keep working, you got this! You'll get to the top soon, just keep trying!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Now, in no way do I know much about the nature of this thread, nor the experiences people have had with this player, but from what I hear, a leaderboards player is being treated differently from other players. If the staff just assume that the only people complaining above are just the few people that are involved, you're wrong. I know some of the staff learn to treat one message like this on the forums like there are a ton more people who feel the same way, but just don't want to speak up about it, or can't, but from what I see, many people have a problem with this player's actions, and this time, there isn't just one or two players complaining about it, this is not just a leaderboard player, not only a top leaderboard player, but a very well known, toxic, #1-spot leaderboard player. I see not just a couple of people complaining about this player either, and if these are the few people who are willing to speak up about it, then imagine how many there are that aren't or can't speaking up about it!

Once again, I am just going off of what I am reading here and my personal thoughts. This is not exactly my area of expertise but I am just sharing what I think about the nature of this situation. This is a problem for the staff team, and I believe if they think, they can formulate the optimal solution!

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Note: I don't think that being at the top of the leaderboard made them like this. I don't think being at the top of any leaderboards would make you that toxic. Though they are a sort of figure in the community because of their leaderboard position, I don't think this is what caused them to become toxic towards new players.

If this really happened, you need to report this person. Nobody messes with my mom, so nobody should mess with yours.

Agreed, I can't think of many other places...

As for my personal thoughts on the summary of the situation, I don't think someone should be punished for their personality, but attitude is something different. I think that the staff might not need to take full action, but they definitely need to do something about this situation. If she is being extremely toxic in the community consistently and nothing is happening about it, we either need to step up, or someone needs to take her off the leaderboards.

C'mon top 50, keep working, you got this! You'll get to the top soon, just keep trying!
i reported her once for insulting my mom but it got denied so after that i didnt bother because someone told me that she is too important to the server to upset her by muting her (i am not sure if this is true or not thogh)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i reported her once for insulting my mom but it got denied so after that i didnt bother because someone told me that she is too important to the server to upset her by muting her (i am not sure if this is true or not thogh)
i wonder who told you that, because thats the biggest bs ever. it doesnt matter who it is, staff always punishes when needed. weird they didnt warn for a personal attack about your family tho

Reactions: EggCracker12

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
I don't know why a helper hopes in here and says that she can talk about killing players in the game. She was already out and she said "kill you" in a fit of rage. So how would that relate to her "killing me in-game". Think that's a slight oversight

Reactions: EggCracker12
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom