Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I crazy for pointing this our or is this a real issue you guys see as well

• Total voters

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
So my thread didn't have too many views, but for those who did see it, don't bother reading this TLDR but for those who didn't. I basically made a thread saying that the #1 leaderboard player z_Alize_z is a very toxic player that will call you garbage and trash and all kinds of horrible things if they kill you or you kill them; goes either way. Now I said that this should be paid attention to because, as the top player of the whole game, believe it or not, you become a person of influence. New players playing the game, either competitive like myself or casual people just looking for fun, will have their day ruined because to new players, this is the top of the leaderboard themselves going out of their way to make you feel like crap. I don't mind it as I'm doing just fine in the game, but as I said, for new players, it may cause them to quit playing as again this person if they like it or not have influence. So it should be looked into because just because you're big just because you're at the top of the leaderboard should not exempt you from being a decent human being.

With the recap out of the way, The staff, I think, are trying to protect or even promote toxicity. I could be 100% wrong, I just find that large up players tend to say what they want to say and make people feel like trash and nothing happens about it. Personally I myself was toxic back in the day I'm perm muted I'll admit that. But when the top player of the game did and is still doing the same things I did way back when to get muted and still does not get punished? It's kinda sus, and I believe punishments should be a lil more severe or taken more seriously when it's these large players because they have a great influence on newcomers. They're the big kids... the one million sub YouTubers... the people that influence the lowers. And them influencing toxicity? come on... either that turns the community more toxic or just makes people leave. The staff should crack the whip big time for big boy's making noobies feel like crap, their actions represent the community because they have the biggest face.

My older thread was not deleted just needed to be verified I guess, even tho already had 30 some views BEFORE it was held for review but... Oki I guess. The previous thread will have some more information and some screenshots to prove I'm not just pulling this out of my butt.

Have a good day!

Last edited:

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
im pretty sure you can report a player if their insults become too personal and stuff. saying stuff like "you suck" isnt bad, but i've seen people getting seriously toxic over a game
I don't personally have a problem with it when it relates to me but this is mostly about the actual like number 1 player on the leaderboard with 11k wins being toxic to everyone. Some people can be affected by that more so for new players that would just quit playing. I think Alize gets a free pass to say whatever he or she wants because of his or her position. It should simply be looked into and taken more seriously as again it could harm new players' experiences with the game.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't personally have a problem with it when it relates to me but this is mostly about the actual like number 1 player on the leaderboard with 11k wins being toxic to everyone. Some people can be affected by that more so for new players that would just quit playing. I think Alize gets a free pass to say whatever he or she wants because of his or her position. It should simply be looked into and taken more seriously as again it could harm new players' experiences with the game.
there are basic rules about toxic behavoir, no matter who or what, nobody is allowed to get too agressive/personal with it. as a number 1 player its kinda sad to be that toxic tho >:v

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
anything new I'm going to posting on this thread, only made this one only because I was under the assumption the original post was deleted. It was just being held for review apparently, (even after 30 some people viewed it...)
If you guys want the screenshots from the original post I'll post them here or you can just visit the last post then come back to this one

Reactions: Kylo2532

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Previous post since I'm deleting it

1602752812694.png

Reactions: Fayker and Gl1tchxr

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think this needs to even be a thread, just report them. They're not the rolemodels on cubecraft, they're on leaderboards they don't have anymore respect than anyone else no matter who they're are. they should not be "lil more severe" that's just like saying someone with youtube rank who was hacking should be punished for 60 days instead of 30. I mean top player doesn't need to be a role model they play how they wanna play, not be told how to act they just play egg wars or whatever and then get called a role model for being on a leaderboard.

Reactions: Hippir

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Now I said that this should be paid attention to because, as the top player of the whole game, believe it or not, you become a person of influence. New players playing the game, either competitive like myself or casual people just looking for fun, will have their day ruined because to new players, this is the top of the leaderboard themselves going out of their way to make you feel like crap.

I have a hard time believing this. I don't even think the majority of players will know the names of the people on the leaderboard. Only few times have random people mentioned it to me that they recognized me as being on the leaderboard. It's not something that happens a lot and I doubt it matters to many.

And it definitely does not compare to the big Youtubers that actually have an audience and fans that watch them day and night. Being on the LB means you are just someone that grinds in a Minecraft game. Means absolutely nothing to most (and it shouldn't). To put it bluntly: if someone looks up to a LB player as their idol or role model, the problem is not with the LB player.

If you have screens of someone being toxic and possibly breaking the rules: https://reports.cubecraft.net/.

Reactions: Marieke2001

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Yes I have noticed that alize cries a lot when she dies in solo eggwars especially if you just target and rush her from the start like I do xD
I think she should stop being toxic though I agree and I think she should get a 30 day temp ban to calm down because she talked smack about my mom just because i killed her in a game!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes I have noticed that alize cries a lot when she dies in solo eggwars especially if you just target and rush her from the start like I do xD
I think she should stop being toxic though I agree and I think she should get a 30 day temp ban to calm down because she talked smack about my mom just because i killed her in a game!
im pretty sure cube uses a specific order of punishments, so banning for toxicness? nahhh, although they should take toxicness serious! it ruins the experience for others

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
I don't think she should be banned, but I think the staff should talk to her lol. Like, Hey! we've noticed that you're going a little overboard and being quite toxic, calm it down a little or we'll mute ya. as I've said before she can call me out all she wants and stuff but not everyone has nerves of steel and she could ruin someones day just because completed the agreeably difficult task of actually killing her (she is a very skilled player and even I have a hard time playing against her). She doesn't need to be like "hey good job you managed to kill me" but just stop crying over a game then going full Karen on someone bro.

Reactions: EggCracker12

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Oh no, please don't intoxicate these forums with tryhard stuff, as this is one of the last places that has somewhat been spared from it ):
don't worry there are a LOT of people better than me at egg wars. I am in no way the best player lol. Anything I've said is to put context to what Alize is saying and stuff don't worry!

Reactions: remio

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Speaking of z_Alize_z tho she back at it again with the Jeff Dunham quotes.

"I kill you!"

LOL! (is this finally against the chat rules? lmao)

Attachments

• 2020-10-16_18.23.39.png
    2020-10-16_18.23.39.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 207

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
She is kind of rude, ur right but you can report her on the website or just ignore her cause if not she will be even more toxic.
Kaleoh_

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
I don't think she should be banned, but I think the staff should talk to her lol. Like, Hey! we've noticed that you're going a little overboard and being quite toxic, calm it down a little or we'll mute ya. as I've said before she can call me out all she wants and stuff but not everyone has nerves of steel and she could ruin someones day just because completed the agreeably difficult task of actually killing her (she is a very skilled player and even I have a hard time playing against her). She doesn't need to be like "hey good job you managed to kill me" but just stop crying over a game then going full Karen on someone bro.
agree, something must be done about the rules because it is allowing her to get away with toxicity every time she loses! a lot of player have shared bad experiences with her and said they would not want to play solo eggwars anymore because she is in so many of the games just being toxic but not breaking the rules so she dont get muted because she knows how to play the rules
so i think the solution is to change the rules and make punishments for toxic to be WAY more harsh than they are now

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom