Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Hi, I like Greek Mythology :) I know I know, you'd never have guessed...

Anyways, there's a shield in Greek Mythology called the Aegis. It was a shield lent to Athena by Zeus, which bears the visage of the Gorgon Medusa. When you shake it, thunder roars and when you gaze upon it, you turn to stone. Such an awesome shield as this deserves to be in CCG's newest vanity update. It should have a golden border and a wither skull in the centre. I'm honestly not sure whether this is a thing already or not, since I've not unlocked all the shields yet. So, this suggestion only applies if this shield doesn't yet exist.

upload_2018-3-13_10-29-27.png


Thnx c:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom