Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Hi, I like Greek Mythology :) I know I know, you'd never have guessed...

Anyways, there's a shield in Greek Mythology called the Aegis. It was a shield lent to Athena by Zeus, which bears the visage of the Gorgon Medusa. When you shake it, thunder roars and when you gaze upon it, you turn to stone. Such an awesome shield as this deserves to be in CCG's newest vanity update. It should have a golden border and a wither skull in the centre. I'm honestly not sure whether this is a thing already or not, since I've not unlocked all the shields yet. So, this suggestion only applies if this shield doesn't yet exist.

upload_2018-3-13_10-29-27.png


Thnx c:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom