Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it is a good idea?

  • Dont know

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
As a Vip myself I find it very annoying when i finish a game and sometimes I still get an advert pop up maybe about a new bundle or another buddy pack. Since I am Vip, and therefor have brought a premium experience with all the perks you gain from it, I think it would make sense to remove the adverts only for those players. I also think this is a good idea, because there are lots of other mobile games where the removal of advertisements is a perk you get when buying in-game currency's or items. I completely understand putting them in the games since sales of ranks/items are the way Minecraft servers operate. But having spent money to buy enough purchases for a Vip rank, in my opinion should come with the benefit of not having end of game adverts. Please let me know how you guys feel about this.
Thanks.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
Yeah I saw this suggestion once but it never got anywhere. I completely agree with u I’m a vip as well and I just wanna push play again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64 and Ben5124
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom