• Dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
As a Vip myself I find it very annoying when i finish a game and sometimes I still get an advert pop up maybe about a new bundle or another buddy pack. Since I am Vip, and therefor have brought a premium experience with all the perks you gain from it, I think it would make sense to remove the adverts only for those players. I also think this is a good idea, because there are lots of other mobile games where the removal of advertisements is a perk you get when buying in-game currency's or items. I completely understand putting them in the games since sales of ranks/items are the way Minecraft servers operate. But having spent money to buy enough purchases for a Vip rank, in my opinion should come with the benefit of not having end of game adverts. Please let me know how you guys feel about this.
Thanks.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah I saw this suggestion once but it never got anywhere. I completely agree with u I’m a vip as well and I just wanna push play again

Reactions: Conea64 and Ben5124
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom