Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters,

I was today looking in the forum list and I have noticed some details. First of all it doesn't matter in the result, but little details will also make Cubecraft better.

Today, it has come a new update of blockwars. There were also a lot of suggestions for making blockwars even better. My suggestion don't go about the blockwars update, but it will go about a little detail in the game discussion section.

There are many games shown in the game discussion section, but I can't see the games: blockwars and survival games. These two games are more popular than tower defence (or Minerware). What is the reason that these games don't get a place in this list?

My suggestion is now for adding these two games in the game discussion section where they are entitled. I know there is one more button with the name: other games, but what is than the reason that some games stay there and others not?

This is only a little detail, because I don't know why these two games don't stay there.

@Buuuddy @Cynamooo @zRinne @Nikoshka @Tacosbefriends @telegamer @Bob_the_Giraffe @BrokenAyzer , don't forget to leave a comment :P.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Oh wow, there really isn't a section for these two specifically. I had to double check since I could only assume it existed, but apparently not. These two games in particular can have a lot of interesting things to talk about & deserve their own section. I'm all for having dedicated discussion sections for these games.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I agree. There need to be a section for every minigame in my opinion. Doesn't matter how popular it is, everyone wants to discuss things about their game and so do I for Survival Games. :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Don't see why they didn't put this on the list, what Mega said about "doesn't matter how popular it is". People like BlockBand, so if Blockband doesn't have a section it should also be added as people can suggest things. (Don't have a clue about how BlockBand works :p)
Oops, I forgot to call blockband :(.
I agree. There need to be a section for every minigame in my opinion. Doesn't matter how popular it is, everyone wants to discuss things about their game and so do I for Survival Games. :)
Thanks for your feedback, mega :).
Oh wow, there really isn't a section for these two specifically. I had to double check since I could only assume it existed, but apparently not. These two games in particular can have a lot of interesting things to talk about & deserve their own section. I'm all for having dedicated discussion sections for these games.
wow, Thanks!! Nice that you're so positive about my suggestion.
:`) really Survival Games is very nice :D
Lol? And Why not the other games ;)?

Reactions: Megaaa

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I do think they should have their own section, since they both have a lot of things being discussed and having their own section would make threads about the games more organised.
There really isn't much reason not to have a section for both games, so it would be nice to have it.
Good suggestion! ;)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I don't know why Survival Games doesn't have its own section if it's a popular game... so is Blockwars.
Adding those two new sections to the forums would be interesting, people would show more support to these games :P

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
If these games are more popular than Tower Defence as you mentioned than they I believe they deserve there own place in the forums.
I have noticed this befor, but I always thought Tower Defence was more popular than these games.
+1 for SG and BW

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Cubecrafters,

I was today looking in the forum list and I have noticed some details. First of all it doesn't matter in the result, but little details will also make Cubecraft better.

Today, it has come a new update of blockwars. There were also a lot of suggestions for making blockwars even better. My suggestion don't go about the blockwars update, but it will go about a little detail in the game discussion section.

There are many games shown in the game discussion section, but I can't see the games: blockwars and survival games. These two games are more popular than tower defence (or Minerware). What is the reason that these games don't get a place in this list?

My suggestion is now for adding these two games in the game discussion section where they are entitled. I know there is one more button with the name: other games, but what is than the reason that some games stay there and others not?

This is only a little detail, because I don't know why these two games don't stay there.

@Buuuddy @Cynamooo @zRinne @Nikoshka @Tacosbefriends @telegamer @Bob_the_Giraffe @BrokenAyzer , don't forget to leave a comment :p.
Nice keen eye, I have never noticed! :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well I wouldn't be surprised if they did that soon
(They are supposedly having a website update very soon

Now SG I understand but Blockwars belongs in other games
Only few so and it makes that subforums more usuable
I quite like browsing that forum as it is 1 of my goto forums but okay for SG as it is commonly found in there and I think it shouldn't only be there

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I agree they do deserve their own place on the leaderboard. There is more to say about the games and many people want to share ideas about these games easier and finding the threads would be so much better :) +1

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Indeeed! I didn't even notice the fact that there wasn't a discussion section for these 2 games.
But it would be fair to see it added since I'm sure that these games needs to be discussed too. Makes thing more interesting, everyone can give their opinion on things regarding to these 2 games

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom