• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi, everyone c:
First of all, I'm going to tell you what the suggestion is.
It's about adding 'Final kills' to Eggwars.
Secondly, read before replying, thanks :)

W H A T
A final kill is a kill where the player is eliminated from the game, meaning they cannot respawn and killing the same player(s) over and over again is not possible.

W H Y
I've been noliving Eggwars lately, and I've noticed that some games can take up to one hour to finish, just because some players don't want to break an egg, and they like to killfarm
Killfarming can be funny, but it discourages some players to break eggs, and encourage them to farm kills.

Adding this would first of all, reduce toxicity c:
Watch at own risk :)

Also would games finish faster, because of reasons I stated above!
It discourages some players to break eggs, and encourage them to farm kills.

Thanks a lot for reading!
Just tagging some Eggwars masters, to hear their thoughts!
Keep in mind that you mostly play 10v10 maps and you rarely have to deal with this situation.
@Tristayy @Slimeyz @NLodjo @Shinte @Miauw
@_The13thDoctor_ @TheBrownster904
-
@Spuuuni @RemiO05 @Siftenly
~Berre

EDIT: Regular kills don't get replaced, Final kills just get added

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I really don't understand. Can you explain it to me again?
At this moment, you can easily build a wall around someone their spawn area, and farm kills to increase your statistics.
Final kills should prevent this. When someone their egg is broken, and you kill them, they get eliminated and you get a final kill from killing them :D

Maybe add a poll ;)
Yes, I forgot, so I added one now c:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

At this moment, you can easily build a wall around someone their spawn area, and farm kills to increase your statistics.
Final kills should prevent this. When someone their egg is broken, and you kill them, they get eliminated and you get a final kill from killing them :D

Yes, I forgot, so I added one now c:

But that's basically what we have already...
This wouldn't do anything really...

Edit: You can just farm anyway and then get a final kill. So its not solving ANYTHING.

D

Deleted member 169486

Honestly so lost... do you mean that when we kill them we can't get points from killing them again?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi, everyone c:
First of all, I'm going to tell you what the suggestion is.
It's about adding 'Final kills' to Eggwars.
Secondly, read before replying, thanks :)

W H A T
A final kill is a kill where the player is eliminated from the game, meaning they cannot respawn and killing the same player(s) over and over again is not possible.

W H Y
I've been noliving Eggwars lately, and I've noticed that some games can take up to one hour to finish, just because some players don't want to break an egg, and they like to killfarm
Killfarming can be funny, but it discourages some players to break eggs, and encourage them to farm kills.

Watch at own risk :)

Also would games finish faster, because of reasons I stated above!

Thanks a lot for reading!
Just tagging some Eggwars masters, to hear their thoughts!
Keep in mind that you mostly play 10v10 maps and you rarely have to deal with this situation.
@Tristayy @Slimeyz @NLodjo @Shinte @Miauw
@_The13thDoctor_ @TheBrownster904
-
@Spuuuni @RemiO05 @Siftenly
~Berre

EDIT: Regular kills don't get replaced, Final kills just get added

Final kills would be nice, and I understand why it might reduce killfarming but how would it reduce raging? That will forever be a thing but what if players fon’t care? They just go on with their ways?
I like the idea though
+1

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't really play EggWars anymore. On those rare occasions that I do, I mostly play 2v2 maps, but keeping that aside, I think adding this ''final kill'' option would take away the strategies and aspects that make EggWars what it is. Believe it or not, I've also had to deal with games that took over half an hour. The egg is the most important thing that you have to protect. That's a part of what makes it pretty enjoyable in my opinion. You have to use strageties, it's not only about killing people.

I've noticed that some games can take up to one hour to finish, just because some players don't want to break an egg, and they like to killfarm
I have rarely seen occasions of this happening throughout my experience. I can only recall 3 or 4 times that this has really happened in an extreme way, but I guess that if people managed to take over your island it's kind of part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
D

Deleted member 169486

That doesn't help. Do you mean we get extra points on final kills? What do we get out of a 'final kill'?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So from what I understand, you just want to add "final kills", being a special name for when you eliminate a player without an egg?
What will this bring to the table, other than just a renaming of "x has been eliminated from the game!"? Isn't this just the same as what we have right now?
And how will this stop kill farming if regular kills are still going to be a thing?

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This idea has been added into EggWars. They are called "Eliminations", and you obtain them from when you get the final kill on the player. Thanks! :D

Implemented.
Locked.

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom