• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hai!

This is a very small suggestion (and maybe kinda useless!)

It basically consists of adding a Crewmate Streak counter (that, obviously, shows how many times you've been Crewmate in a row) in the Among Slimes statistics, just like in the actual game!
AND it would be really cool to flex how unlucky I am! :D

Have a nice day :3

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It basically consists of adding a Crewmate Streak counter (that, obviously, shows how many times you've been Crewmate in a row) in the Among Slimes statistics, just like in the actual game!
AND it would be really cool to flex how unlucky I am! :D

Have a nice day :3
I actually haven’t played Among Us for a small while (nor Minecraft); we’ve got to do that again soon! Anyhow, herefore, I’m not entirely sure if there is such a feature in the actual game. It sounds like a useless but amazing feature to the game that in my opinion should be added. It’s the small additions to the game that actually make it fun: Including this ‘small’ addition.

Seems like a fun idea, they could also add a achievement for being crewmate multiple times in a row.
I read your post and immediately thought “They must add this”. Adding new achievements every now and then may add that bit of dedication to the game that it so desperately needs. I’m not even sure if there actually are achievements available for Among Slimes...

Implementing some new achievements such as ‘True crewmate’ which you unlock by being a crewmate X times in a row, or ‘Once an impostor, always an impostor’ which is unlocked by being the impostor X amount of times could be a fun idea. It’s luck-based, like some other achievements in other games, so I think it fits perfectly. I surely have more ideas for achievements, I may even make a post about this later on.

In short, adding this would be a nice addition to the game and achievements related to this would add that bit of dedication that the game needs.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Nyawh
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom