Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're trying to report someone who has an unfair skin on such as short/invisible skins, you can choose Inappropriate Username/Skin, but it doesn't fit with the "Inappropriate" section, I wish there was an option to report someone with an "Unfair Skin."
An skin which doesn't follow the rules for being too short or invisible fits perfectly the "inappropriate username/skin" report reason. I don't think it's needed. This change could only cause confusion, so I disagree.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
If you're trying to report someone who has an unfair skin on such as short/invisible skins, you can choose Inappropriate Username/Skin, but it doesn't fit with the "Inappropriate" section, I wish there was an option to report someone with an "Unfair Skin."
I reported many people with unfair skins and I always put it under innapropriate skins, because if you read the rules, the unfair to small skins fall under that category.

Sounds like a skill issue if I say so myself
True

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You can report skins here, on the forums. Cheating is more a priority, that's why there is only cheats options in /sr

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
An skin which doesn't follow the rules for being too short or invisible fits perfectly the "inappropriate username/skin" report reason. I don't think it's needed. This change could only cause confusion, so I disagree.
You can report skins here, on the forums. Cheating is more a priority, that's why there is only cheats options in /sr
Although, they should add reach on /sr, that’s more important than adding skins

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggested it in the past but they said that "you can already report people who use reach for killaura and reports will be dealt". However, I think that you have to give as much information as possible in your reports and it's not the same reporting someone for reach than doing so for killaura.

• Agree

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
I suggested it in the past but they said that "you can already report people who use reach for killaura and reports will be dealt". However, I think that you have to give as much information as possible in your reports and it's not the same reporting someone for reach than doing so for killaura.
As said here, reach used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.

You can use another reason like Killaura to create the report which can still be reviewed, as you can use other report reasons it isn't necessarily needed to add other options.

• Agree

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
As said here, reach used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.

You can use another reason like Killaura to create the report which can still be reviewed, as you can use other report reasons it isn't necessarily needed to add other options.
So, simplifying a lot you are saying this: your reason to remove reach report option is that you can use it to report people for using reach, which makes moderators lose their time handling fake reports. Like... WHAT, if I report someone who doesn't have reach for killaura, mods will have to lose their time too. Also, this would be added at least to the /sr command, which doesn't send a single report to staff until many players have reported the same player. This could also be added to the /report command on Java, as there are not a lot of reports there, this would only allow mods to have more information on a report. I don't think rank players on Java would missuse the command, as there is a daily limit of reports you can send through /report.

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
So, simplifying a lot you are saying this: your reason to remove reach report option is that you can use it to report people for using reach, which makes moderators lose their time handling fake reports. Like... WHAT, if I report someone who doesn't have reach for killaura, mods will have to lose their time too. Also, this would be added at least to the /sr command, which doesn't send a single report to staff until many players have reported the same player. This could also be added to the /report command on Java, as there are not a lot of reports there, this would only allow mods to have more information on a report. I don't think rank players on Java would missuse the command, as there is a daily limit of reports you can send through /report.
In my opinion, it is not necessary to flood the report reasons with too many options. Certain cheats will just fall under other names and the decision seems to be made you can use killaura for players you believe are using reach.

I would however encourage you to create a separate thread to suggest it (or if a recent one already exists put an agree on that one) to show your opinion on the matter.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would however encourage you to create a separate thread to suggest it (or if a recent one already exists put an agree on that one) to show your opinion on the matter.
I already made one some months ago.
In my opinion, it is not necessary to flood the report reasons with too many options. Certain cheats will just fall under other names and the decision seems to be made you can use killaura for players you believe are using reach.
It would be to add just an icon, I don't think it's that bad, specially considering /sr menu doesn't have many report options, only a few ones to report cheaters, and I think this would help mods as they would have more information when handling a report, which would probably lower the time they need to spend checking every report.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

Ok thank you, didn’t know that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom