Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2020
Hi cubecraft
I think you should add more stuff to your server on Java and bedrock like add a survival gamemode so players can play with others, Change the eggwars to bedwars since players like it most and add more stuff in them like do it as hypixel and add like duos for lucky islands cause some persons don't have much friends or they want to play alone

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja and zBune

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
Hey nice thread man!
Eggwars!
Only the thing is if Cubecraft will steal Bedwars.. People will go to Hypixel because its already up-to-date there
Eggwars is an "own" version of bedwars with an other style
Eggwars must not be removed if they want to keep players.

Survival!
Survival sounds like a good idea to me.
But skyblock is also somekind of survival
If they would add 'survival' they need to make some kind of machines (Not Minions)

Lucky islands!
If they would add Lucky islands (DUOS)
Its already on java. I dont know how far they are with the bedrock server
But if bedrock hasn`t it. It would be an excellent idea for the Bedrock Players

Reactions: Conea64

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Hi cubecraft
I think you should add more stuff to your server on Java and bedrock like add a survival gamemode so players can play with others, Change the eggwars to bedwars since players like it most and add more stuff in them like do it as hypixel and add like duos for lucky islands cause some persons don't have much friends or they want to play alone
I don't think you understand, Cubecraft isn't going to steal gamemodes like bedwars, eggwars is the face of cubecraft they aren't going to remove it for a pirated gamemode. Cubecraft is a competitive type server hardly any games are Non PvP baised if you want these gamemodes go to hypixel or some other server.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hi cubecraft
I believe the survival gamemode hasn't been added as we already have the Skyblock gamemode which is pretty much like survival.
I definitely do not agree that Eggwars should be switched out for Bedwars, bedwars is the standard game on many popular servers, eggwars is less common but in my opinion more fun, also it is one of cubecrafts essential games.
Finally "lucky islands duos", I believe there are already maps with teams of 2 in Lucky Islands, there surely are on Java so I'd assume on Bedrock too but I'm not sure as I'm not a Bedrock player.

yobro123476

Aug 27, 2020
I don't think you understand, Cubecraft isn't going to steal gamemodes like bedwars, eggwars is the face of cubecraft they aren't going to remove it for a pirated gamemode. Cubecraft is a competitive type server hardly any games are Non PvP baised if you want these gamemodes go to hypixel or some other server.
Well bedwars is a very popular gamemode in both Java And Bedrock. And if Bedwars is added, then More people will join your server. (Devs can add their own maps but the hypixel bedwars item shop is so OP Pls)
Just dont switch eggwars But add Bedwars
And bedwars isnt Pirated
And also now cubecraft has added FFA and Duels

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Well bedwars is a very popular gamemode in both Java And Bedrock. And if Bedwars is added, then More people will join your server. (Devs can add their own maps but the hypixel bedwars item shop is so OP Pls)
Just dont switch eggwars But add Bedwars
And bedwars isnt Pirated
And also now cubecraft has added FFA and Duels
On behalf of the mods - Hey no necroposting! Dont reactivate a thread if it has not been spoken in for 3 weeks.

Reactions: yobro123476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom