Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree this should be added back?


  • Total voters
    7

Traincar100

Well-Known Member
Sep 9, 2020
188
282
139
Somewhere epic
I think the lobby parkour that was located behind spawn platform should come back as I enjoyed it more than the other lobby parkour plus it was longer and a little more challenging so I think it should come back. I also noticed a lot of people doing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
Yeah, many people didn't see this message (probably because it was buried in a public chat):
1616080883457.png


It will be back soon, better, longer, and more rewarding.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • llvqs
    Senior Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom