SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, cubecrafters!
The Minecraft 1.12 update made it possible to make worlds more colourful, by adding more colours to the game; because everyone likes colours, especially, coloured text! But, on the forums, the available colours for the texts are sooo limited, and the way to add more colours is by using the HEX colour codes, but IMO a colour picker is more practical.
1638195461915.png
Screenshot (166)_LI.jpg
1638193307606.png

If you agree, react with agree :agree:
And if you disagree for some reason, tell me why or I will take your cookie 🍪

All love to staff, partners, and members <3

Cya!

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Interesting idea, beside the idea that i barely look to the colours it could still be a good extra.

Maybe you got some examples (screenshots/the colour codes) to boost your suggestion?

Reactions: SoloWarz
Apr 15, 2020
Ooh, I totally missed that haha. Alright well then I agree. More colours make the server more cozy. I hope that your idea will be used.

• Love

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, I totally missed that haha. Alright well then I agree. More colours make the server more cozy. I hope that your idea will be used.
Anyways, I added more pictures <33

Bump :)

I’m glad you agree <33
//here tells smth nice
(I’m coding C++ lmao)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
there are certain codes already for the forums, with which you can make a lot more than those 28 colors you showed. The codes for it are {COLOR=rgb(<red>,<green>,<blue>)} TEXT {/COLOR}

But then instead of { and } you use [ and ]

This gives a lot more options

Obviously these colors were just random picked, it might look ugly but just to illustrate

For that matter: unnecessary since it already exists! good luck finding all the codes!

(If you need a certain color, you can google 'Navy rgb', 'mango orange rgb', 'flamingo ping rgb' etc! hope this helps!)

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey, cubecrafters!
The Minecraft 1.12 update made it possible to make worlds more colourful, by adding more colours to the game; because everyone likes colours, especially, coloured text! But, on the forums, the available colours for the texts are sooo limited, and the way to add more colours is by using the HEX colour codes, but IMO a colour picker is more practical.

If you agree, react with agree :agree:
And if you disagree for some reason, tell me why or I will take your cookie 🍪

All love to staff, partners, and members <3

Cya!
imo it would make some texts look ugly but overall, it's not a bad suggestion. I mean the current color options is probably enough so I don't really see the reason why you need more colors.

So unfortunately that's an unsure from me.

• Disagree

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
imo it would make some texts look ugly but overall, it's not a bad suggestion. I mean the current color options is probably enough so I don't really see the reason why you need more colors.

So unfortunately that's an unsure from me.
Why do u react with unsure, if this gets implemented you won't get banned, it's just a nice feature if it's getting implemented, I dare you putting an agree on a suggestion lol

For that matter: unnecessary since it already exists! good luck finding all the codes!

(If you need a certain color, you can google 'Navy rgb', 'mango orange rgb', 'flamingo ping rgb' etc! hope this helps!)
It's just easier to pick that colour quickly from the colour picker instead of searching for the HEX code of the colour.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey SoloWarz3405, thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately due to this not being an included feature in Xenforo, we will not be able to add this. We currently have no web developers and it's unlikely that we will in the future due to our resources being better spent on network development.

You can re-suggest this in the future in the event that we put more resources onto web development or Xenforo adds support for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom