Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You want cubecraft support trial versions

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

    Votes: 12 92.3%

  • Total voters
    13

maximilianoo_

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2018
18
33
89
Santiago, Chile
Pronouns
He/Him
have minecraft snapshots support to be able to travel to cubecraft through these versions of developments to not change the version since I can say that you can not do it is that you can make a plugin thanks to the staff that sees this <3
 

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,911
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Snapshots are buggy and get updated every week almost, they arent meant to be treated as full versions, they are buggy testing versions. Trying to implement every snapshot to the server is a whole lot of wasted dev time on something that will probably constantly bug out the server due to being unstable.
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,103
14,413
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
have minecraft snapshots support to be able to travel to cubecraft through these versions of developments to not change the version since I can say that you can not do it is that you can make a plugin thanks to the staff that sees this <3

It's not really a dying issue to switch Minecraft versions as Story said it's a complete waste of the devs time. Plus other than "convenience" there are really no other perks to doing this, so I'm going to have to say no. -1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom