• No

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

FelmaxMC

Jul 1, 2018
Santiago, Chile
Pronouns
He/Him
have minecraft snapshots support to be able to travel to cubecraft through these versions of developments to not change the version since I can say that you can not do it is that you can make a plugin thanks to the staff that sees this <3

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Snapshots are buggy and get updated every week almost, they arent meant to be treated as full versions, they are buggy testing versions. Trying to implement every snapshot to the server is a whole lot of wasted dev time on something that will probably constantly bug out the server due to being unstable.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
have minecraft snapshots support to be able to travel to cubecraft through these versions of developments to not change the version since I can say that you can not do it is that you can make a plugin thanks to the staff that sees this <3

It's not really a dying issue to switch Minecraft versions as Story said it's a complete waste of the devs time. Plus other than "convenience" there are really no other perks to doing this, so I'm going to have to say no. -1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom