Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

At the moment on the Parkour leaderboard, we can see competitive wins, time played and failed jumps. bit depressing imo. I suggest adding successful jumps as it will make it a lot more positive and, well, I mean who doesn't want to see how many jumps they've managed? (please don't reply with "i don't" bc that ruins the moment)

thanks for reading,
commissioned

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi,

At the moment on the Parkour leaderboard, we can see competitive wins, time played and failed jumps. bit depressing imo. I suggest adding successful jumps as it will make it a lot more positive and, well, I mean who doesn't want to see how many jumps they've managed? (please don't reply with "i don't" bc that ruins the moment)

thanks for reading,
commissioned
I do agree, but fail junps annoy me. My internet does not like the parkour game, so i’ll be lagging, thinking im doing good, then it will lag me back. Also, the map picnic sucks.

Reactions: Commissioned
D

Deleted member 100818

I personally love this, only being able to look at your failures is a bit negative.

Reactions: Commissioned

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I would probably have more failed than successful jumps but why not, would be fun to know.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
If you can't farm them just standing on one block jumping, yes.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Why would you want to farm them? You don't really get any rewards from it.
There would be a nice thing to add some achievements in the future. Succesfull jumps would be a gr8 thing to make achievements of. Like, Jump 1000 succesfull jumps etc

Reactions: Livvv

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
If you can't farm them just standing on one block jumping, yes.
There would be a nice thing to add some achievements in the future. Succesfull jumps would be a gr8 thing to make achievements of. Like, Jump 1000 succesfull jumps etc
could be a thing where you would have to have jumped a distance of at least 1 1/2 blocks for it to count. Obviously there would still be some places where you could still farm them by jumping back on forth on a large platform, but it's a stats board, not really the end of the world.

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom