Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should DEVs add fishing rods to Survival Games?

• Total voters

iClickSlowish

May 21, 2021
I think fishing rods should be added to SG! Survival games is one of those pvp game modes that usually has rods and/or snowballs, eggs, etc.

skywars has snowballs and eggs which I awesome but I think survival games should have a knock back weapon.
Snowballs, eggs, fishing rod.

the reason I think it should be fishing rods instead of eggs or snowballs is because survival games is known to have rods.

it will help with PVP, say your at 4 hearts and a guy with almost full hp comes to attack you, though it would be hard with a fishing rod and enough PVP skill you could definitely take out this player.

thread is kinda quick made because I’m supposed to be at work rn LOL

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think fishing rods should be added to SG! Survival games is one of those pvp game modes that usually has rods and/or snowballs, eggs, etc.

skywars has snowballs and eggs which I awesome but I think survival games should have a knock back weapon.

the reason I think it should be fishing rods instead of eggs or snowballs is because survival games is known to have rods.

it will help with PVP, say your at 4 hearts and a guy with almost full hp comes to attack you, though it would be hard with a fishing rod and enough PVP skill you could definitely take out this player.

I don’t think it’d be necessary to implement it in bedrock, but maybe Java... The reason I voted unsure was because I’m not sure how rods work in bedrock and I don’t really see a point when survival games is already fun and balanced.

iClickSlowish

May 21, 2021
I don’t think it’d be necessary to implement it in bedrock, but maybe Java... The reason I voted unsure was because I’m not sure how rods work in bedrock and I don’t really see a point when survival games is already fun and balanced.
Rods work the same in bedrock I believe, if not then I’d still be nice to add eggs or snowballs just for pvp reason. Tho correct it is already balanced it would be a cool feature that ik a lot of pvp based players would enjoy. Not to mention rods are traditionally in SG

doggoascends

May 22, 2021

Snowballs and eggs would be a nice addition on bedrock, but I'm not too sure about rods. I agree that they should add them all on java, however. SG should be kept simple for everyone since it's a little difficult to compete against others depending on what you play on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom