Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
Have you ever been in a game of Eggwars? And you were super into it? But then, all of a sudden, you are disconnected! Arrgh! All that progress lost! However, there is a way to prevent this.

Add /rejoin. /rejoin will bring a player back into the game so they can keep playing. It will be useful for me especially, becuase my computer crashes a lot.
Thanks for considering.

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
Your egg let's you respawn...

And what in games like skyward? I know the suggestion was for egg wars but whats the point of fixing a problem just in 1 game when every games have the same problem

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Have you ever been in a game of Eggwars? And you were super into it? But then, all of a sudden, you are disconnected! Arrgh! All that progress lost! However, there is a way to prevent this.

Add /rejoin. /rejoin will bring a player back into the game so they can keep playing. It will be useful for me especially, becuase my computer crashes a lot.
Thanks for considering.

I think this is kinda cool, but needs to be worked out. The people above have some major points to be made.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
then whats the point of rejoining?
Oh because you lost your stuff you are not able to play the game anymore?
Get new stuff...

And what in games like skyward? I know the suggestion was for egg wars but whats the point of fixing a problem just in 1 game when every games have the same problem
If you rejoin on Skywars you just become a spectator..
Yes it might be unfair because you died for no reason, but otherwise people would abuse it.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I personally don't think this should get added because this command would be abused by players. For example people would definitely use it to avoid getting killed by players and it'd be impossible to control the actual use of this command.

Although it is annoying when you get disconnected midway through a game, adding this command would just cause issues and get abused even though it has good intentions.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Anyone ever heard of being combat tagged? No? Its a message that appears in your chat if you happen to get attacked/attack someone, stating that you shouldn't log out while in combat as it would be penalised with death; if you then manage to stay out of combat for over 10 seconds you're not combat tagged anymore. If that doesnt suffice then how about also being combat tagged when an enemy player is in a 5-10 block radius around you? To punish people that try to avoid a battle/confrontation. Also a timer should definitely be added aswell of course. If you manage to rejoin in under 10 seconds you're back in otherwise it's RIP (meaning you wont be able to rejoin the same game again). The timer would for one disallow players from being absent for too long. If you were to disconnect while combat tagged you'd still be able to rejoin in 10 seconds, only difference would be that you would've died.

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
This is most likely for Tower Defence Eggwars and Blockwars. In games where death is involved like Eggwars and blockwars you just die when you disconnect. If you rejoin you have to wait 5 seconds and then you respawn. (Ofcourse you don't respawn if your bed is destroyed in eggwars.)

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018

Thanks for considering.
Yeah I think that is a great idea staff better add that in because I get so mad when I relog because of lag and I can't join the game I was just in so if they add it make sure you can only rejoin if you still have your egg.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom