Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
Adding projectiles in projectiles mode is contradictory. I agree that sky-basing can be a serious problem, but there's no point in having no projectiles mode if it has projectiles. It removes the point displayed by the name.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I'm laughing as it hurts.. A serious problem? Like, dude, grow up this is minecraft.. If you die, join another game

I didn't say I get annoyed by it or have problems with it, I just agreed that for some people, it can be an incredibly annoying thing and can ruin the game for people. And it is still a problem, considering it's against the rules. I'm not going to argue about this.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I didn't say I get annoyed by it or have problems with it, I just agreed that for some people, it can be an incredibly annoying thing and can ruin the game for people. And it is still a problem, considering it's against the rules. I'm not going to argue about this.
Then you could have said ''It's really annoying for some people'' instead of ''IT'S A SERIOUS PROBLEM!''

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I'm TRYING as hard as possible to stay nice on this site.. But oh my god some people are just... *sigh*
Do you even realize what you're saying? You want projectiles in no projectiles and because the titel is no projectiles it doesn't actually have to be no projectiles? I'm sorry but WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
And if you are to scared to get knocked off, get yourself a few enderpearls and a water bucket...

I'm saying that since people argue that "no projectiles" can't have projectiles, why does it matter? Why not rename it to "rush mode" and only add projectiles after 10 minutes? It would still serve the same purpose, just without the annoying skybasing to deal with.

And yes, sure, water buckets will save you from the void, and sure, your enderpearls are guarenteed to save you every time.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Adding projectiles in projectiles mode is contradictory. I agree that sky-basing can be a serious problem, but there's no point in having no projectiles mode if it has projectiles. It removes the point displayed by the name.

The name "no projectiles" doesn't matter. The purpose of that mode is so that people can rush at the start of the game without worrying about getting knocked off. To rename it something like "rush mode" and only add projectiles after 10 minutes wouldn't change that purpose.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
There is a 1.8 skywars... And if you're good you can clutch in 1.9

So we are required to learn how to pearl clutch to fight against an already illegal tactic. I do not see why that is necessary. Adding projectiles after 10 minutes only affects skybasers. Hell, make it 15 minutes if you want to, but seriously, this wouldn't affect regular gameplay, and would ONLY serve to help defeat skybasers.

Skybasers lower my chances of winning even if I get good at pearl clutch. Admit it, this is a problem. And also, if you argue that this is just a game and it doesn't matter, why are you arguing with me on the forums? It doesn't matter to you anyway, does it? Why not let people who actually care about the game talk about whether or not we should make changes to it?

Do you even play skywars? If not, stop objecting to me blindly, find an actual reason.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
So we are required to learn how to pearl clutch to fight against an already illegal tactic. I do not see why that is necessary. Adding projectiles after 10 minutes only affects skybasers. Hell, make it 15 minutes if you want to, but seriously, this wouldn't affect regular gameplay, and would ONLY serve to help defeat skybasers.

Skybasers lower my chances of winning even if I get good at pearl clutch. Admit it, this is a problem. And also, if you argue that this is just a game and it doesn't matter, why are you arguing with me on the forums? It doesn't matter to you anyway, does it? Why not let people who actually care about the game talk about whether or not we should make changes to it?

Do you even play skywars? If not, stop objecting to me blindly, find an actual reason.
Please don't message farm. You can quote more than one post you know. ;)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm saying that since people argue that "no projectiles" can't have projectiles, why does it matter? Why not rename it to "rush mode" and only add projectiles after 10 minutes? It would still serve the same purpose, just without the annoying skybasing to deal with.

And yes, sure, water buckets will save you from the void, and sure, your enderpearls are guarenteed to save you every time.
No projectiles = no projectiles

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why does the name of the mode matter? Just change the name. As I said, call it rush mode and add projectiles after 10 minutes, doesn't make a difference.
Why does it matter to win? IF YOU LOSE JUST JOIN ANOTHER GAME! God don't make a drama out of nothing!

Ayroh

Attachments

• F8E8FACF-3BCD-4562-B261-E5C90F326E79.jpeg
    F8E8FACF-3BCD-4562-B261-E5C90F326E79.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: SpringWarz
D

Deleted member 169486

No projectiles mode is just stupid, it's a key part of skywars, it's been there since day one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom