Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MishaG4mer

Apr 19, 2020
Black lucky block - A lucky block, but textured black instead of yellow, 50/50 luck, Usually gives items with colour black

Rainbow lucky block - Basically a normal lucky block, but rainbow 1/3 luck, either spawns a charged creeper with rainbow particles, or gives you potions of any kind

Exclamation lucky block - Has an exclamation mark instead of a question one, 1/5 luck, either insta-kills you, reduces your health to 0.5 hearts, or gives you permanent regeneration II, Gives you diamond sword with sharpness 2, on rare occasions, it fills a 5x5 area with lava around itself

Fire lucky block - A bombastic-textured lucky block that's on fire like an entity, 50/50 luck, either gives you a sword of any type with fire aspect, or sets you on fire.

Spiky lucky block - Lucky block with a lodestone-like texture and spikes around it, 50/50 luck, either gives you thorns armor of any type, or you'll get trapped into a 3x3 cobblestone cage with spikes below you that damage you 0.4 hearts per hit.

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel this is a good idea, but this seems to be similar to lifeboats copy of our luckyblock.

The exclamation is too op.
And with the spikey one I would say that it should be the evoke spikes (possibly)

Also add a poll so people can vote.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i dont think, the fun thing of lucky islands is the RNG after opening a lucky block, but maybe a vote option with diferent lucky blocks like a blessed one with no bad things, a chaotic one with more chances of a bad thing happen and the normal one

Reactions: Conea64

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t like the idea of it goving you one thing or the other. Maybe if it was a large item I’d like the idea more, but as of now no.

Members Online
Top Bottom