Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MishaG4mer

Apr 19, 2020
Black lucky block - A lucky block, but textured black instead of yellow, 50/50 luck, Usually gives items with colour black

Rainbow lucky block - Basically a normal lucky block, but rainbow 1/3 luck, either spawns a charged creeper with rainbow particles, or gives you potions of any kind

Exclamation lucky block - Has an exclamation mark instead of a question one, 1/5 luck, either insta-kills you, reduces your health to 0.5 hearts, or gives you permanent regeneration II, Gives you diamond sword with sharpness 2, on rare occasions, it fills a 5x5 area with lava around itself

Fire lucky block - A bombastic-textured lucky block that's on fire like an entity, 50/50 luck, either gives you a sword of any type with fire aspect, or sets you on fire.

Spiky lucky block - Lucky block with a lodestone-like texture and spikes around it, 50/50 luck, either gives you thorns armor of any type, or you'll get trapped into a 3x3 cobblestone cage with spikes below you that damage you 0.4 hearts per hit.

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel this is a good idea, but this seems to be similar to lifeboats copy of our luckyblock.

The exclamation is too op.
And with the spikey one I would say that it should be the evoke spikes (possibly)

Also add a poll so people can vote.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i dont think, the fun thing of lucky islands is the RNG after opening a lucky block, but maybe a vote option with diferent lucky blocks like a blessed one with no bad things, a chaotic one with more chances of a bad thing happen and the normal one

Reactions: Conea64

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t like the idea of it goving you one thing or the other. Maybe if it was a large item I’d like the idea more, but as of now no.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom