Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s too late, they already exist

Theyre slow and don’t have good seat mechanics, so speed bridging is much more op in bedrock edition

human being

Jan 23, 2022
if you created a system using hoppers or minecarts other people would just break all the hoppers and rails so that you wouldn't be able to use your system and the items would all be useless therefore i don't think it's worth cubecraft's effort to add these things into the game

• Agree
Reactions: kaputendymion76

human being

Jan 23, 2022
under what kind of circumstance would you be able to convince a server full of random people to let you build under the map

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox

human being

Jan 23, 2022
but most people are just going to play eggwars by joining a random game i don't think it is worth the effort to add this

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
It's a real good idea. Near my opinion the only other thing next to redstone that can increase the player treasure.
That you can make a quick bridge to the middle or to attack other isands. Or connects more conquered islands.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think it's allowed if everyone agrees but you're not going to get a lobby full of random people to agree with you

Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom