Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Minecarts can be used to easily travel around the map. Hoppers allow you to easily transport materials for things like void projects, which currently require you to buy the blocks, go down to the platform, put the blocks in a chest and go back up again. Sure, they may not be that useful, but allow for more creativity and the ease of things such as void projects.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Minecarts can be used to easily travel around the map. Hoppers allow you to easily transport materials for things like void projects, which currently require you to buy the blocks, go down to the platform, put the blocks in a chest and go back up again. Sure, they may not be that useful, but allow for more creativity and the ease of things such as void projects.
Good idea, but if it's implemented one day (Season 2?)
I just hope the inecart is expensive as it's an entity, and players might abuse it to create a lag machine. + Tnt Minecart is cool too :o (Bigger explosion than a normal Tnt)

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that minecarts, in particular, can be very overpowered due to entity cramming because it can kill you instantly regardless of your armour, which is unfair.

I understand the concept of using minecarts and hoppers for 'void projects,' but I don't see how they can be useful in eggwars, especially hoppers. In addition, void projects would be extremely rare because they could be considered camping in a competitive game.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that minecarts, in particular, can be very overpowered due to entity cramming because it can kill you instantly regardless of your armour, which is unfair.
Minecarts will probably have restrictions to prevent lag, and entity cramming in Java Edition.
In addition, void projects would be extremely rare because they could be considered camping in a competitive game.
Void projects can be easily done by dueling a friend and agreeing to do it.

• Disagree
Reactions: EntityRqised

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
We decided against hoppers due to them being able to collect tokens, which would be overpowered. We can patch it but then they become nearly useless. That's mostly my opinion on it
You can’t place any block within a block of a generator

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

I understand the concept of using minecarts and hoppers for 'void projects,' but I don't see how they can be useful in eggwars, especially hoppers. In addition, void projects would be extremely rare because they could be considered camping in a competitive game.
Afaik theres no entity cramming. At least I asked that question about Skyblock. If they only disallowed it for Skyblock, that’d be a major upset

Reactions: EntityRqised

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
They can be used to transport blocks for certain projects that require buying and moving lots of items, which includes void projects
Hoppers are too slow to get lots og items from chest to chest. A player would do it a lot faster.
For me, hoppers seem useless in EggWars for that reason.
Also, why would you add items that will almost only be used for private games?

Minecarts are interesting. They aren't that fast, unless you add powered rails too. That would be too much, for the reasons @Story stated. They seem unnecessary too for the game.

• Disagree
Reactions: ENDERIUM

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d personally want minecarts or boats solely for the purpose of a seat on a flying machine, ofc if we include minecarts we would need rails as you can’t place them on plain blocks.

• Agree
Reactions: ENDERIUM

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
What is a void project… do you mean on Skyblock?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom