Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
You should gives us more information (what is the spawn rate, what is the max ammount of diamond that can sit on the genrator, how expencie would it be to upgrade it) and i think that Level 3 is a high enough generator for diamond, and if you think that it is too slow then you can collect at mid or at a Island where the team elimated from

Diamond is the best you can get in eggwars.. spawning diamonds in like 2 sec is too fast it will makes it no fun anymore

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think when the diamond generator gets a fourth level it would be easier for campers to camp, because diamond would be easier to farm. Also diamond armor would be faster to make and notch apples are easier to get. It's fine the way it is now.

Reactions: Lozora

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
why is that? Isn't a diamond enough in 2.5 seconds? If it gets faster, it will increase the time of the game as it will increase the diamond armor in the game. I do not agree

D

Deleted member 469419

Currently a diamond level 3 generator takes 2,5 seconds in generate a diamond, if cc add a level 4 generator like golden, it takes 1 second, that's so much... If someone camp on during the period of 200 seconds (3,3 minutes) they would get 200 diamonds (3 complete stacks) which implies an almost entire diamond armour, totally inmortal.

Now, you have to do calculus. A normal Eggwars game take a stocking of 30 min, imagine if you have level 4 diamond generator...

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think is a good idea! Yes, it would give you more diamonds but the campers as well. It would give campers even more OP gear, possibly a dozen Notch apples. it now takes one person 5.3 min to get full dia, if we take a somewhat linear progression, lvl 4 diamond would give us a diamond every 1.5s this would mean that one person would get full dia in only 3.2 min. The first one is already not that much but the second is completely insane. If they can shoot you of your bridge for 3.2min someone has full dia and every 1.6 min they have a scharp 5 dia sword (in OP). I really don't want to see this happen
Sorry

~Fesa

D

Deleted member 421664

Level 1 is never already unlocked. You unlock level 1 by spending 5 Diamond tokens. Level 1 generates a Diamond token every 10 seconds.
Level 2 is unlocked by spending 10 Diamond tokens. Level 2 generates a Diamond token every 5 seconds.
Level 3 is unlocked by spending 25 Diamonds. Level 3 generates a Diamond token every 2,5 seconds.
Level 4 is unlocked by spending 45 Diamond tokens. Level 4 generates a Diamond token every 1,25 seconds. and can hold 15 Diamond tokens

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
I think adding more level on diamond gen will
Make the game longer because if there a diamond gen lvl 4 people will get bows faster and get diamond armor faster and more notch apples and enderpearls and that will make the game longer to fight with player has diamond armor And enderpearls

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I think you only want a level 4 Diamond generator because the ender pearls cost to mutch.
I would like to see them make the ender pearl only 32 Diamonds.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I mean...
I can seee from where you are coming from. But i think adding another level encourages iron armor and non rushers.
The easiest solution is playing at a faster pace. Getting better at Bridge dueling strafing sprint manipulation etc.
I don't have a problem with campers as they don't have enough time to develop their plan, and even if they get stuff i just rek them with 15cps butterfly.

Apr 10, 2020
If ender pearls become cheaper, that's no fun because then in a fight, opponent who's gonna die or who's falling in the void can just teleport out. So ended pearls shouldn't become cheaper.

Diamond generator level 4 is no good for all the reasons already given, specifically camping.

What I don't understand is why you have a problem getting the 64 diamonds to beat a camper. If it's 1v1, and your opponent is camped on his island, you have access to ALL the diamond generators. (Except maybe one if he gets that one). You can get so op, get your ender pearls and everything with virtually no difficulty whatsoever.

Reactions: Chr7st and Rawrbin
Apr 10, 2020
I mean...
I can seee from where you are coming from. But i think adding another level encourages iron armor and non rushers.
The easiest solution is playing at a faster pace. Getting better at Bridge dueling strafing sprint manipulation etc.
I don't have a problem with campers as they don't have enough time to develop their plan, and even if they get stuff i just rek them with 15cps butterfly.
Being a camper against any reasonably skilled player is a recipe for instant disaster.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
As said before, there will be more campers. And if you have a diamond generator lvl 4, everyone will have the best gear and stuff in no time. I think that it will be less fun to play :(

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
No pls. you can just make too many sets and notches and you cant be killed lol i remember when no void eggwars was here and you just couldnt die if you had more armour and some gapples / notches

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom