Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Arguments?
  • People will throw lava all over their egg, so it'll be impossible to get to their egg
  • Camping + Skybasing will just increase like hell
  • This is Eggwars we are talking about, not Skywars with extra lives, like Snodia already said
  • Games will last even longer
  • Almost nobody even likes lava

Also, instead of me giving you reasons this shouldn't be added, what about you giving me reasons it should.

D

Deleted member 352903

• People will throw lava all over their egg, so it'll be impossible to get to their egg
  • Camping + Skybasing will just increase like hell
  • This is Eggwars we are talking about, not Skywars with extra lives, like Snodia already said
  • Games will last even longer
  • Almost nobody even likes lava
Also, instead of me giving you reasons this shouldn't be added, what about you giving me reasons it should.
And what about this
Or make it so the lava doesn’t flow, so you need to buy more than 1 bucket to protect the egg
^

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
In all seriousness this could work if we're only talking about adding a bit more lava to MAPS and therefore encounter more maps with lava in them, not add purchasable lava buckets (something @m'lady didn't even state anything about in the original post but everyone jumped on that bandwagon anyways). We already have this with Aztec, the lava pool at mid. If she means that kind of stuff then i wouldn't necessarily mind it, if she's talking about adding lava as in adding lava buckets...Then no. I'm not sure if i'll like that,(probably not) even if you wouldn't be able to use it to cover the egg.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
In all seriousness this could work if we're only talking about adding a bit more lava to MAPS and therefore encounter more maps with lava in them, not add purchasable lava buckets (something @m'lady didn't even state anything about in the original post but everyone jumped on that bandwagon anyways). We already have this with Aztec, the lava pool at mid. If she means that kind of stuff then i wouldn't necessarily mind it, if she's talking about adding lava as in adding lava buckets...Then no. I'm not sure if i'll like that,(probably not) even if you wouldn't be able to use it to cover the egg.
She is talking about lava buckets, just read the conversations.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom