Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustDoIt

Apr 24, 2018
Can't even think of one positive thing this would add to Eggwars.
i think its pritty goot to add lava even tho its only findable in the nether biome (hell biome) but if cubecraft could make it so it can become in eggwars world biome too then it might improve helping campers dying so you can burn down their base

you can put people on fire, burn them, protecc the ecc. and more!

i Thinks you meen egg

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

m'lady

Apr 24, 2018
i think its pritty goot to add lava even tho its only findable in the nether biome (hell biome) but if cubecraft could make it so it can become in eggwars world biome too then it might improve helping campers dying so you can burn down their base

i Thinks you meen egg
im just going to ignore you.

Reactions: c r i n g e

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
think its pritty goot to add lava even tho its only findable in the nether biome (hell biome) but if cubecraft could make it so it can become in eggwars world biome too then it might improve helping campers dying so you can burn down their base

Only findable in the nether? That's the biggest bull**** I've ever heard. Burning down their base? People build their bases of terracotta and that isn't flamable (I don't know if that's a word) And if they are campers, you can't reach the base to 'burn it down'

Reactions: m'lady

JustDoIt

Apr 24, 2018
Only findable in the nether? That's the biggest bull**** I've ever heard. Burning down their base? People build their bases of terracotta and that isn't flamable (I don't know if that's a word) And if they are campers, you can't reach the base to 'burn it down'

look, have i been playing minercraft for 7/8 years now, i knoo that you can have 0,000% kance of finding lava in the above word (not hell) lava is really finable in the nether and i know that for certainly

also pleasee dont swear we know you said ''bullshit' in that sentense, we can all be kindly together after all
i hope you appreciate my words and dont act rude to me otherwise i migth have to recall a staff member

D

Deleted member 352903

look, have i been playing minercraft for 7/8 years now, i knoo that you can have 0,000% kance of finding lava in the above word (not hell) lava is really finable in the nether and i know that for certainly
You can find lava outside, in caves and in the nether lol

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement

also pleasee dont swear we know you said ''bullshit' in that sentense, we can all be kindly together after all
i hope you appreciate my words and dont act rude to me otherwise i migth have to recall a staff member

Be happy I changed shit to **** by myself. Yes, lava can be found in the nether, but also in the overworld. Lava pools, caves and sometimes in mountains. I don't know if you really played MC for that long, but ok.

JustDoIt

Apr 24, 2018
You can find lava outside, in caves and in the nether lol
Be happy I changed shit to **** by myself. Yes, lava can be found in the nether, but also in the overworld. Lava pools, caves and sometimes in mountains. I don't know if you really played MC for that long, but ok.

if you cant not proof it you cant not nknow it for sure, me myself have playet minecraft for 9/8 years and never found lava outside nether areas, i only founded it once in the end (where dhte enderdragown spawns) sometimes

D

Deleted member 352903

if you cant not proof it you cant not nknow it for sure, me myself have playet minecraft for 9/8 years and never found lava outside nether areas, i only founded it once in the end (where dhte enderdragown spawns) sometimes
There's no lava in the end

minute 00:35 kthxbye

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement

You're obviously joking. You can't play Minecraft for 8 years without knowing lava can be found in the overworld and NOT in the end

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
thanks for the all positive feedback on this idea :D

let's hope they add it soon!
If lava where to be added into eggwars, then what about water buckets? With that, we could make cobblestone gens. xd (Also, like i said and the others. Lava is never gonna be added into eggwars)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom