Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a /kill command to blockwars?

• Yea

• Nay (comment opinions)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016

What are you going to do when you're stuck in a hole with no pickaxe and no one to come save you? I think that there should be a /kill or a /stuck command to prevent you from being stuck for the whole entire match.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I can see why this would be an issue, although this has never happened to me. I guess it could be added to prevent being stuck all game but I doubt this happens to players on a regular basis so I'm not sure if it would be added.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
-1 you could use your hands to brake a block to get out, tbh i use to get stuck like that as well but the blocks dont take that long to brake it with your hands, in that trap ill probably get out less than a minutes just braking it with my hands. Pretty sure they arent going to add that command to blockwars. But good suggestion :)

Reactions: oiRonikzo

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello wGatsby,

This doesn't really happen to often. Most of the time when you need to go down into the core you either have the miner, a kit with a pickaxe, or a way to get back out. Also if you really are stuck you could have always mined out of it with your hand. It would take a bit but at least you would get out.

In a way I kind of like this idea. I for one play defensive a lot and not being able to get out bothers me sometimes. Although if I get stuck in the core usually someone comes in and kills me or I mine out.

Because this is not too much of a problem and there are ways to get around it already, I do not think this will be added. Maybe in the future if something changes where there is not a way you can get around this problem it may be added. Otherwise cool suggestion!

Reactions: Gatsbe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom