Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a /kill command to blockwars?

• Yea

• Nay (comment opinions)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016

What are you going to do when you're stuck in a hole with no pickaxe and no one to come save you? I think that there should be a /kill or a /stuck command to prevent you from being stuck for the whole entire match.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I can see why this would be an issue, although this has never happened to me. I guess it could be added to prevent being stuck all game but I doubt this happens to players on a regular basis so I'm not sure if it would be added.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
-1 you could use your hands to brake a block to get out, tbh i use to get stuck like that as well but the blocks dont take that long to brake it with your hands, in that trap ill probably get out less than a minutes just braking it with my hands. Pretty sure they arent going to add that command to blockwars. But good suggestion :)

Reactions: oiRonikzo

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello wGatsby,

This doesn't really happen to often. Most of the time when you need to go down into the core you either have the miner, a kit with a pickaxe, or a way to get back out. Also if you really are stuck you could have always mined out of it with your hand. It would take a bit but at least you would get out.

In a way I kind of like this idea. I for one play defensive a lot and not being able to get out bothers me sometimes. Although if I get stuck in the core usually someone comes in and kills me or I mine out.

Because this is not too much of a problem and there are ways to get around it already, I do not think this will be added. Maybe in the future if something changes where there is not a way you can get around this problem it may be added. Otherwise cool suggestion!

Reactions: Gatsbe
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom