Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Uhm no, I’ll explain why.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi all!

Today I’ve got another suggestion, this time for Eggwars (Beta).

What’s my idea?

I thought, why wouldn’t it be fun to add a KB stick/sword to Eggwars Beta?

What will it do with the game experience?

I’m sure it would be pretty fun if there’s a KB stick. At first, there are many players that are just insane at the game. With a KB stick it would Be easier for new/ players that aren’t that good to get a chance of killing someone, by knocking their enemy off the Island.
It could also be used for new fun strategies. I think it just improves the game experience for everyone.
Of course it shouldn’t be to OP. So it shouldn’t be that cheap to buy. I think the price range of 32-64 diamonds would be perfect. Also, the perfect amount of Kb should be tested. Of course don’t add this immediately to normal Eggwars. I would like to see this getting tested out in Beta Eggwars as a new fun feature.

Let me know your extra idea’s or feedback below.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi all!

Today I’ve got another suggestion, this time for Eggwars (Beta).

What’s my idea?

I thought, why wouldn’t it be fun to add a KB stick/sword to Eggwars Beta?

What will it do with the game experience?

I’m sure it would be pretty fun if there’s a KB stick. At first, there are many players that are just insane at the game. With a KB stick it would Be easier for new/ players that aren’t that good to get a chance of killing someone, by knocking their enemy off the Island.
It could also be used for new fun strategies. I think it just improves the game experience for everyone.
Of course it shouldn’t be to OP. So it shouldn’t be that cheap to buy. I think the price range of 32-64 diamonds would be perfect. Also, the perfect amount of Kb should be tested. Of course don’t add this immediately to normal Eggwars. I would like to see this getting tested out in Beta Eggwars as a new fun feature.

Let me know your extra idea’s or feedback below.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day :)

Hi, thanks for your suggestion!

I personally do not like the idea of a knockback stick in eggwars, people are already complaining about the punch bows in eggwars that they're too cheap and that they are too overpowered or that they should get removed and a stick is even worse in my opinion.
Adding a stick that you can just spam is by far too overpowered.
Even though new players could get kills more easily I still don't think this is a good idea. It might look fun but I think a majority of the community won't like this idea.

Imagine making armour and stuff to attack someone and that guy is camping there at your bridge with a knockback stick, 1/2 hit(s) and you already have a free ticket to the void.

It's a no for me, sorry :c

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hi, thanks for your suggestion!

I personally do not like the idea of a knockback stick in eggwars, people are already complaining about the punch bows in eggwars that they're too cheap and that they are too overpowered or that they should get removed and a stick is even worse in my opinion.
Adding a stick that you can just spam is by far too overpowered.
Even though new players could get kills more easily I still don't think this is a good idea.

Imagine making armour and stuff to attack someone and that guy is camping there at your bridge with a knockback stick, 1/2 hit(s) and you already have a free ticket to the void.

It's a no for me, sorry :c

I agree with Lozora, punch bow is already annoying for so many people but at least you have to aim it and shoot it, melee would be to op, for example, you start fighting a player with sword and your opponent will lose suspicion about kb stick as you say and when he's back is facing void you just instantly pull out your kb stick and spam it.

Reactions: YeaUhm

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Nobody is gonna use a knock back stick if it's 32-64 diamonds buying a punch bow would be much smarter.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
If i truly want the puch bow out of the game i definetly dont want this sorry, i preefer fighting i hate knockback

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Unlike everyone else I think this should be added. It should be quite expensive (around 32 diamonds or more) and would be great for late game gameplay. We all know when everyone is at a stalemate and the game is just dragging on and on and it gets annoying. Having a knockback stick to stop super long fights where everyone has diamond armor and a billion golden apples would be nice. However, make sure it’s only knockback 1 or just knockback that is slightly more than a normal sword.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom