Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BallisticBoi

Dec 28, 2016
I have an idea how to call staff more easier.

So when a player gets killed by a player and enter spectator mode, then he can easily write a command /helpop (message).

So, you write the command and then the staff teleport to you and messages you and you can message the staff easily to respond. Thats the thing players can message staff across the server. And staff could have easy nicknames to send messages easily. So when the mod has been called and teleport to you and then player messages the mod the username who breaking the rule.

Much easier to deal with hackers/spammers

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen similar commands, or additions like this, suggested before. I will say here what I did there, as I still feel the same. I am personally against this being added. Even before I was staff, I saw how many people the staff would help and spoke to, meaning they were consistently kept busy. Now that I am staff I actually know the feeling of constantly typing, but that does not mean we do not love it. We would not be staff if we did not. That being said, there are times where we are online and just wish to enjoy the time we have with our friends, or to ourself, and play games.
Having a command that messaged staff could not only be abused, by people falsely reporting others just to talk to staff, but could also cause a huge amount of spam for the staff member to deal with. As staff, we also enjoy being able to play games and do not want to constantly teleport to every potential client user in the game. That is why we have an amazing anti-cheat and we also have an amazing website that allows fellow players to report the various rule-breakers they see. This allows for us, as a staff team, to also see them, based off of the evidence provided, and handle them accordingly. (:

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I see a lot of suggestions about adding this in but you have to understand that this will end up spamming the staff in chat as well as people will call hacks just because someone is better than them and It will result in a lot of abuse with this command. I am going to have to disagree. Good luck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
It's a good idea on the surface, but has some deep flaws. Due to a shortage of robots and lack of viable AI technology, cubecraft has resorted to using human staff members. Some consequences of this are that staff might occasionally not be perfect, but also that they might actually want to play a game and enjoy themselves every now and then as well. The latter is important here, because I'm sure staff members would hate to not be able to play at all without their chat getting blown up with "omg I see a hacker pls ban" every second they're online.

Mar 6, 2017
I personally disagree with this idea.
The command could be abused so much, it's unbelievable.

Staff are already busy when they're on duty, with questions flying at them, greetings, reports, fake reports, "HAXXXX", etc.
Also, it would be a bit confusing because if there was let's say 18 staff online, and someone said "/helpop Hey I need help", who would answer it? The 18 staff couldn't all leave what their doing to go and help. And even if only 4 of them went to help, it would still be a mess.

The thing is, if staff are hard to find, then maybe there should be some sort of /findstaff command. That way, people could go into staff's lobbies and ask for help if needed. This couldn't possibly be as abusive as /helpop.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on it.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom