Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you guys think?

• Total voters
Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
Add more information to the leaderboards for Survival Games and possibly other modes.

Idea : I've played my fair share of Survival Games on this server on Bedrock and I can't express through words how much I enjoy it, however I always see a way to improve this mode through minor details.
I'd love to see in the near future clickable profiles of players on the leaderboard to check their stats.

Example: Below you will see the leaderboard of Survival Games and I request that if a user clicks on a user listed on the leaderboard, a tab will open with that listed user's stats.

Presentation: Survival Games leaderboard:

pejdo8.png

Now pretend I click Ptaindchiott's bar, and his stats should show up the same way that our stats show up when we try to access them as such:

JyISiQ.png

Additional Information :
Personally I believe this adds useful information about a player, I would find this information very helpful to find users with similar skill level to mine or even to see a user's achievements in this minigame.

I Have played on a server for close to 2 years of just Survival Games and it had that function, it was very enjoyable and very helpful.​

I'd be happy to hear everyone's thoughts on this as I would love to see this added to the server.

Last edited:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
nice idea i think this should not be only for bedrock also for java and any other game like eggwars and skywars. i think you should also be able to look more into the player like there level the amout of points the have and stuff like that. when the first joined last login would be nice

Reactions: YungLunchMoney
Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
nice idea i think this should not be only for bedrock also for java and any other game like eggwars and skywars. i think you should also be able to look more into the player like there level the amout of points the have and stuff like that. when the first joined last login would be nice

Dunno about the login times, seems a bit creepy.... but everything else sounds good :D

Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
Bump! seems to be forgotten even though it has received lots of replies for implementation, would love to see a least a reply from some sort of admin/person in charge as I'd love to see this in game!

Reactions: Reapz

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
It doesn't seem useless, but that's the only other option for no...I believe players deserve some form of privacy. While it may be nice to know all the stats of players such as the ones in the lead, I'm positive that many of those players would be opposed to this idea because of it kinda showing basically their whole playing information: i.e. kills, deaths, time played, and games played. I think just displaying wins is more than enough information

Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
It doesn't seem useless, but that's the only other option for no...I believe players deserve some form of privacy. While it may be nice to know all the stats of players such as the ones in the lead, I'm positive that many of those players would be opposed to this idea because of it kinda showing basically their whole playing information: i.e. kills, deaths, time played, and games played. I think just displaying wins is more than enough information

That's quite interesting, maybe if you could elaborate on how this would invade user's privacy? Not saying you're wrong at all, just want to hear the opposing sides opinion more if you wouldn't mind. I've seen this on many servers and no one seemed to complain. Looking forward to reading your reply!

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
It's a good idea, seeing someone stats isn't a breach of someones privacy, seeing their location would be.. I like this!

Top Bottom