Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How much do you agree?

• 100% (will be very rare i assume, according to the amount of opinions given)

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 90% (Thanks!)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 80% (Thanks!)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 70% (Thanks!)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 60% (Thanks!)

• 50% ( Thanks!)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 40% (Too much opinions to handle?)

• 30% (so you've still got a bit of common sense)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 20% (I guess you are a camper)

• 10% (so at least I convinced you on something)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0% (Isn't there ONE thing you agree on in this entire thread? congrats.

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
What if you're alone and the other team isn't? You won't even stand a chance.
What if the player continually watch you? no way of getting around.
Also, not all mid's have multiple diamond generators.
How would going under the island help? going from above is reasonable because you could jump down, but because you can only break blocks placed during the game, going under the island isn't quite practical.
As I said somewhere in the thread, diamonds won't help you getting to their island.
Of course it's possible, but it's very hard and takes very long. It's not fun. Enderpreals could be the solution. It would improve the fun and the gameplay.

Also, if enderpreals are really not an option, do you have any opinions about levitation potions?
First of all, eggwars is a team based game where you are supposed to trust your team mates. Anyways, In mot cases you'll be playing with your friends, and this will give you the advantage of faster communication. This will also ensure a team where no one will just suddenly leave you alone. It is possible to win by yourself in a multiplayer map depending on skill level,(my team got defeated once because we thought it was fine to leave one player just for fun) and no player can be constantly watching multiple players. They'll have to go get supplies (arrows) or it's totally meaningless for them to just be watching you. What can they do, stalk you to death?
I can already imagine an argument saying "but what if I don't got friends to play with and I'm by my self?" (no offense) In this case, adding ender pearls can be a possibility, but giving players enderpearls will cause a lot of unfair destruction of eggs/kills. It's probably impossible to add a plug in that allows you to buy enderpearls when you're only one person on the island either. Giving players that are by themselves ender pearls can give them an unfair advantage, allowing them to run away from island to island much faster then the other team.
Anyways you can go to the bottom of an island by placing blocks around the island, and I have found this quite effective when playing. Heres a picture of when me and my friends were playing in 1.8.9, you can see my friends making bridges from the bottom and top. (if you don't already know about it)

(IT'S LATE I GOT GRAMMAR ISSUES)

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2016-04-27 23.28.33.png
    スクリーンショット 2016-04-27 23.28.33.png
    2 MB · Views: 142

Action

Apr 27, 2016
I'm a gold rank and I have only bought this rank so I don't have to face campers so this would be a great idea maybe have two options normal with enderpearl and one without

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
They'll have to go get supplies (arrows) or it's totally meaningless for them to just be watching you.
They could buy a lot at once
It's probably impossible to add a plug in that allows you to buy enderpearls when you're only one person on the island either.
What do you mean? Just add enderpreals to the villager shop, and what do you mean with "only one person on the island"?
Giving players that are by themselves ender pearls can give them an unfair advantage, allowing them to run away from island to island much faster then the other team
What do you mean with "Players that are by themselves"?
Anyways you can go to the bottom of an island by placing blocks around the island, and I have found this quite effective when playing.
Okay, it could be possible, but when they see you your're screwed (Tnt, arrows, or them just dropping down themselves and knocking you off the skybridge)

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
They could buy a lot at once

What do you mean? Just add enderpreals to the villager shop, and what do you mean with "only one person on the island"?

What do you mean with "Players that are by themselves"?

Okay, it could be possible, but when they see you your're screwed (Tnt, arrows, or them just dropping down themselves and knocking you off the skybridge)
Sorry about all the misleading word choice.
Your argument towards my statement is that you believe it is unfair when players are by themselves (in other words, in a 1 person team). Eggwars is a game where you're supposed to be playing with your friends so you shouldn't even be in that kind of situation. Anyways, if we just add enderpearls to the shop, it wouldn't satisfy your idea of giving an fair chance to single members.
What if you're alone and the other team isn't? You won't even stand a chance.
I mean, if you give me this kind of argument, this means that you felt agitated about the fact that your enemy had an advantage in player count, so you wanted this to be some what fair. That's why I suggested that idea of giving players that become solo, the permission to buy ender pearls. Another thing that you should keep in mind, is that having a lot of arrows doesn't mean that they won't run out. Sure, they can have a lot, but they'll have to go for supplying some time.

About the bottom of the island one. I don't know if there are feather falling boots or anything, but jumping off the cliff will result in a instant death. You can cover yourself by making a roof, and this will protect you from arrows. TnT is hard to perfectly place, but if they do, they can possibly kill you.

Hope this answers your questions

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Eggwars is a game where you're supposed to be playing with your friends so you shouldn't even be in that kind of situation
True
Your argument towards my statement is that you believe it is unfair when players are by themselves
My argument on this entire thread isn't about it being unfair to fight a team that outnumbers you with for example 1:3, if it was about that I would play solo Eggwars and problem solved, no, my argument is that enderpreals would make the games better by reducing the amount of campers

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
True

My argument on this entire thread isn't about it being unfair to fight a team that outnumbers you with for example 1:3, if it was about that I would play solo Eggwars and problem solved, no, my argument is that enderpreals would make the games better by reducing the amount of campers
camper then camp to get ender pearl and then camp on both islands.dont worry I'm a senpai

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom