Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SMeijers

Jan 2, 2017
I think it would be nice to add some more minigames. And one of my favourite minigames is currently not on Cubecraft. It is Conquest, and I now play it on GommeHD, but I don't like the language and I would like to be able to play Conquest on my favourite server.

Conquest is a game with 2 teams, red and blue, there are 5 spawnpoints, and both teams have one base. The goal is to conquer the spawnpoints, but they can easily be conquered by the enemy as well. At the beginning you choose a kit with special abilities, and you can change it everytime you die. Also, if you die, you can choose your new spawnpoint, but they have to be conquered by your team to be able to spawn there.

I love playing it, and I would very much appreciate it if this game would be added to the server. Please leave reactions or other suggestions down below
Thanks,
SMeijers

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
I think the concept is fun yet simple, but the only problem is that Cubecraft should have its own games that don't directly copy other servers. Maybe changing the rules a little bit and giving it a different name might work, lol ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom