Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
ok, let that happen the kids wont care and the parents too is ccg still going to let that happen?
your acting like saying the word beer is the definitive sign of the devil
it's NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL WHAT IT IS FLIPPING CALLED
Ok fine, but beer is for adults and its a potion that you drink. It'll give the kids an idea of drinking beer. I think they shouldnt add this because it will lead to some bad stuff
that is going by the same logic as all games on cubecraft involving PvP is encouraging kids to commit mass homicide
also since when is it the name matters? IT DOESN'T

F

Facelurite

Nice idea but strength 3 is to strong and the negative effect are to strong too, I think that streng 1 and slowness 1 a better idea is
Yes , thats the point. Using such a powerful potion should have extreme negative effects to balance it. If we were to use weak potion effects , it wouldnt be worth it now would it

A

A pigeon

We should also add weed to eggwars tbh. Mushroom stew on consumption gives speed , jump boost , while giving nausea and blindness .

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
your acting like saying the word beer is the definitive sign of the devil
it's NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL WHAT IT IS FLIPPING CALLED
dude im saying that it isnt good for ccg if players leave ccg becuz of the beer believ me when i was younger i used to play with 3 other guys but when our parents saw that we were like going to a server where there was a bar where you could buy vodka and a all that stuff ( the server was like a big city were you lived) our parents deleted our acc sooo i wasnt saying that beer is for the devil wth

A

A pigeon

dude im saying that it isnt good for ccg if players leave ccg becuz of the beer believ me when i was younger i used to play with 3 other guys but when our parents saw that we were like going to a server where there was a bar where you could buy vodka and a all that stuff ( the server was like a big city were you lived) our parents deleted our acc sooo i wasnt saying that beer is for the devil wth
You shpuld have told ypur mom and dad that it was an ethanol compound and compartively better than cyanide and bleaching powder . Technically , its a compund that slows down your nervous functioning , use in the long run damages the liver.

It doesnt kill you like Cyanide or Aqua regia or bleach.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Okay so let's imagine this was a cat
looking for a name to call the cat
someone brings up beer, and than everyone says no that isn't kid friendly
it is the name of something
the word is perfectly kid friendly and the name hardly matters

For all anyone cares it could be called a flipping love potion
it could even be called a banana dang it
The name doesn't matter all that matters is the potion itself

Reactions: A pigeon

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
You shpuld have told ypur mom and dad that it was an ethanol compound and compartively better than cyanide and bleaching powder . Technically , its a compund that slows down your nervous functioning , use in the long run damages the liver.

It doesnt kill you like Cyanide or Aqua regia or bleach.

XD lol good one but i dont think they would actually be happy if i said that

Okay so let's imagine this was a cat
looking for a name to call the cat
someone brings up beer, and than everyone says no that isn't kid friendly
it is the name of something
the word is perfectly kid friendly and the name hardly matters

For all anyone cares it could be called a flipping love potion
it could even be called a banana dang it
The name doesn't matter all that matters is the potion itself
i gave a opinion about this thread and you just arguing with meh that im saying beer is devil dude

Last edited by a moderator:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
i gave a opinion about this thread and you just arguing with meh that im saying beer is devil dude
I am not arguing that
you are basically saying that
making the giant problem over the most useless detail of the actual thing maybe it would actually help to give your opinion on the item regardless of the name

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I am not arguing that
you are basically saying that
making the giant problem over the most useless detail of the actual thing maybe it would actually help to give your opinion on the item regardless of the name
i saaaaaaaaaaid that i dont think ccg is going to let that happen and when people said why you came with youre questions, i mean wth

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom